AoM consumables - one per account?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Vindarren, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Vindarren New Member

Ok. As an 11-year veteran of the Everquest 2 community, I've been extremely concerned with the recent trend of SoE to be stingy with rewards (while at the same time charging more money). i shelled out my money to go to SoE Live, so I was able to pay for the upgrade to the CE. When I went to claim my rewards on launch day (after quite a lengthy downtime I might add), I discovered that the research time potion and armor gems in the consumables pack were only one per account. Can someone please explain to me how this is right given the cost of the CE? And the fact that the CE stat mount was replaced with sig line one? Or the ridiculous amount charged for the aerakyn race? Or the ninja price increase during your well marketed Labor Day sale? Or even the fact that my 11-year Isle of Refuge prestige home is only one per account as well, despite every other vet reward being one per char...

I've been loyal to this franchise for a very, very long time. However, recently it seems that SoE has gotten out of control with its new micro-transaction model. SoE...truly...if you are THAT broke, you really need to hang it up. It's been a good run. However these are the types of things that make very longtime members cancel their accounts. And while appreciate that your attitude has always been 'Oh, they'll be back' ....its not always the case, not with the number of MMO choices out there now, and growing. If you want people to be loyal to you, then, as a company, you really need to return the favor. I'm sure you've seen all the hate in the forums of late. Surely you cant be so naive as to ignore all that...do you REALLY think that your customers wont just go find some other game to play? How many members have you lost due to poor coding, poor customer service and lack of responsiveness to the community?

I really would like to hear an answer to this...and since your CSRs only tell me to direct this to the forums, this is apparently our only mean of communication. Thank you.
    Loves likes this.