AoD Collector's Edition not available on the marketplace?

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-daray, Dec 6, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-daray Guest

I see the Standard Edition priced at 3999 SC, but why no collector's edition?
  2. ARCHIVED-Zahk Guest

I asked this same question as well in the station cash section of the support forums but haven't found out yet if it's just missing or intended that it's not there. When DoV was available on the marketplace I had the same problem with the CE not showing up until after I purchased the standard edition, wasn't too happy about that since I would have rather bought the CE.
    Hopefully it shows up for purchase with SC by the time the servers are unlocked...
  3. ARCHIVED-clairebear Guest

Where do you go to purchase AOD with SC now? Are you able to then?
  4. ARCHIVED-Zahk Guest

I'm able to launch the game and get to the character select screen, though all servers are currently locked. At the bottom of the screen there's a "Shop Now!" option which opens the marketplace for purchases like char slots, race/class unlocks, and expansions.
    Currently only the standard edition of AoD is available (for 3999 SC)
  5. ARCHIVED-pixiepuff12 Guest

I'd certainly like to know this too. We were lead to believe that both editions woud be available for SC. I'll be awfully dissappointed if the CE version isn't! :-( (Not that I can get it till later anyway)
  6. ARCHIVED-clairebear Guest

Can't even get to char select now. Launcher seems to say massive update of 2622mb, but keeps freezing at 0mb out of 2622mb..anyone else having this prob?
  7. ARCHIVED-clairebear Guest

Have got patch downloaded, but it says marketplace not available when I click shop now in char select. Anyone else have this prob?
  8. ARCHIVED-Juravael Guest

Skyefall@Splitpaw wrote:
    Yes. Same thing has been happening to me all day. I am sure it will be fine once they get everything back up and running.
  9. ARCHIVED-digitalbandit Guest

According the Domino's Twitter, the CE will be available on the Marketplace. No idea why it's not yet.
  10. ARCHIVED-aaronsane Guest

I thought the collector's edition was a limited time offer. *shrugs*
  11. ARCHIVED-kdmorse Guest

aaronsane wrote:
    Discounted preorder pricing on the CE was a limited time offer. The CE itself is not.
  12. ARCHIVED-Marawin Guest

When will the CE be added to SC? I have read the boards and seen folks discussing price changes of DoV and AoD, which makes me think there are updates happening to the SC store. But, still no word / sighting of the CE on the SC store. Can a red text confirm it will be there? and pretty please, will it be there when the servers come up?
  13. ARCHIVED-TheSpin Guest

I bet they will add both editions to the marketplace. They may even add a collector's edition upgrade on the marketplace. I think the focus is just on getting the game back up for now.
  14. ARCHIVED-Zahk Guest

Just happened to come across the main soe site where there was a "buy now" link for AoD, and checked it out...
    Sure enough, it includes the standard edition, CE edition, AND a separate upgrade edition from standard to CE, all purchaseable with SC or by cc...
    Submitted purchase order for the SC version of the CE and had no trouble getting it, now shows up in my entitlements too...
    http://www.soe.com/index.vm
    Something to do while waiting! And nice to see they'll allow people to upgrade as well.
  15. ARCHIVED-Marawin Guest

For those still at work/away from computers. The CE option was in the SC marketplace when the servers came up today. Woot
  16. ARCHIVED-wickedss99 Guest

did they remove CE and the upgrade? Because it isn't on the marketplace for me
  17. ARCHIVED-steamroled Guest

wickedss99 wrote:
    same... it was there a few days ago.. went to buy it today and its not there
  18. ARCHIVED-Swiftwood Guest

Check out this thread here. It relates to this topic.