Anyone having issues with Carpenter 120? :-/

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Sep 27, 2023.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm guessing for most folks, they're pretty much past that here, but I thought I'd check... ;->

I've got recipes going missing from my Carpenter list here and there; doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason, but there are things I should have (after double-checking with the Homeshow chat channel) in my books, but plain aren't there, like someone ripped the pages out here and there. Anything relating to the Djinn's Mandolin, for example, Pristine or otherwise. Most of the Woolen Scarfs and other clothes from Frostfell. And yep, I've definitely done things like Default listed the problem areas, gone back through the books themselves, etc., doing so whilst far, far away from any particular stations. :-/

I've /camped to that character (thus killing my access to the Homeshow channel...), and logged out entirely; I've yet to come back in with that toon, and I'll double-check with others I have at that level.

They may have what he lacks (too bad we can't, y'know, SEND THINGS ACROSS SERVERS), but they may have other things missing that won't be noticed until later.

What the hey? :confused:

EDIT: Checked out my other two level 120s on my US servers; they're fine. Came back to my problem child on Maj'Dul. Still nothing, but at least he's back in Homeshow (AB's) again. Aaaaand now he's lost even more Scarf recipes; the only ones he has left now are from other, non-Frostfell holidays, and this is with Unfiltered on in his recipe book list. X-P

Oh! And weirdly enough, Examining the requisite book on the NPC merchant for the Mandolin indicates that, yes, indeed, the recipe is there! :D But! I've already Scribed the book, and can't do so again... X-P

EDIT: I figured it out!!! :D I checked the "Show Hidden" box, and there they all were! Even though I've NEVER HIDDEN THOSE RECIPES BEFORE... X-P

Uwk
    who's firmly convinced that, while the Show Hidden box may have been a good concept, it ain't workin'