anyone have any good to say?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Tybertanky, Nov 30, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Tybertanky Guest

I have been reading some of the post here in the necro section and i have yet to read something thats incouraging.

I am happy to have made lvl 20 and become a full fledge necro but as i see it here there is not much i should be looking foward to.

I have tried hard to get here and keep my scholarship going and produce scrolls and make money, with this now i no longer have to worry about money in game.

I really hope things improve withthe necro cause starting over is not an option at this time.

Tyberious
  2. ARCHIVED-Garandhire Guest

If you group and are willing to overlook the bugs and the time sink for upgrading spells hey its not bad. I am sure things will eventually get made right. I had a lot of fun doing some quests.
  3. ARCHIVED-saboteur1133 Guest

Ty, don't listen to those idiots that are always complaining about the eq2 necro. They probably just aren't good enough players that they can't make the adjustment from eq1 to eq2. Lvl 24 here, and I have had no problems or complaints, other than general game bugs like the mobs going invisible in tunnels etc.

I admit when I was about to start playing I was dubious as to how I'd operate the necro without a snare, fear, or early level lifetaps. But you know what? I learned that there are other methods, other strategies with the spells that we get. And these eq2 pets (with upgrades) tank a hell of alot better than the ones in eq1.
  4. ARCHIVED-Tybertanky Guest

Thanks sab..i really enjoy my necro.
    I played eq1 for 4years as a paladin, and in the end played a necro to lvl 60
    But eq2 i find to be really good, keeps me coming back for more and more.
    If i cant find groups immediately after i log on, there is always my trade skill and harvesting.

I like the diversity of being able to do many more things then pound exp in groups like a combatant drone.

/cheers

Tyberious
  5. ARCHIVED-Szsn Guest

Being that this is my first time playing a pet class profession of any game, i have to say i'm having a great time with the necromancer class.
  6. ARCHIVED-mrwillie Guest

Me too. Having a great time for my first pet class.