Anyone else having the same problem?

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-Sitala, Dec 15, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Sitala Guest

I am having the hardest time getting my adepts for my swashbuckler class, I am lvl 21 and all my specials but two ensnare and quick strike (i believe) are all still adept ones. I am having the worst time trying to find my adepts. Do you need the adept 2 to be able to use your adept 3 and so forth. I prefer not to buy them honestly I would rather loot them. (doesnt have coin to throw around)
  2. ARCHIVED-\ Guest

some common ones can be picked up from broker/market real cheap (e.g. Distracting Blade). Different adepts drop in different zones too, so try hunting in different spots, Shanghai dropped for me in TS for example and I saw 2 other swashbuckler adepts drop as well.
    Dont expect to be able to get your adepts just by looting, use the market - and that goes for armor & weapons as well :)
  3. ARCHIVED-CastleFreak Guest

I'm nearly 21 and I have only one adept 1 + one ready when I get the skill next lvl.
    Not seen many yet, but only just starting out in TS and stormhold.
    Are they rare compared to other player types?
    Guess I should tradeskill harder and become a jeweler.
  4. ARCHIVED-Erasmus Guest

Adept 1 is already above the bar as far as usefulness. App3 is the baseline for balancing purposes.

Dont expect to get every abilty to adept 1.

Adept 2 doesnt exist.

Adept 3 is made from very rare materials. Dont expect these either, but if you get one of the materials, its a good idea to fill a gap where you can not get an Adept 1. By very rare, I mean you are likely to only get 1 material after mining for several full days.

Try your best to get app3. If you can find higher, great. But its not expected ( or in some cases even possible/feasible).
  5. ARCHIVED-glumlord Guest

I am 20.

I have adept I of distracting blade, gibe, shanghai, smugglers talent.

All of these I got as drops fighting in thundering steppes, bb, or in antonica..