Anyone else getting error message when trying to Pre-Order PoP?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Majestic, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Majestic Member

Trying to Pre-Order PoP but getting error message page instead of the process page..
  2. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

3. Majestic Member

One of those typical eq2 error pages that simply says “an Error has occurred.. Try again later...” without any clear description of the type of error or any error codes .. and then guides you off through a link to the Support page and the rest of the story from that point on..

and "Try again later: I have for over 24 hours... oh well what can I say...

At this point am convinced these are account related issues and not generic issues.. eq2 just hates those who have been with them since day one when Original EQ came out.

Been trying to get that bloody Burnt Key for months and months .. nope never happened.

Tried to get the recent Halloween Mount... and if I tell you how many Pumpkin Bombs I have gone through your head will explode... and that never happened either...

I can't believe my luck is that bad LOL so am convinced they just messed up my account long ago and they don't care to take a long look at it and fix it... so once in awhile I get crazy stuff like this error on top of everything else that I never get in game when everyone else gets them on week one LOL LOL ... oh well never mind... I have looooooots of patience that's for sure. They are just lucky that I really love this game. They don't care but that's fine with me... I guess they are trying... their best.
  4. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

I sent you a PM did you read it?
  5. Majestic Member

Yes read it and answered it. And no is not that issue either.

Honestly? I have come to the conclusion that something is not right with my account all together. I am convinced a programmer they had long ago has introduced a line in their codes that makes it easier for some accounts to get stuff and makes it harder for other accounts to get stuff .. and am convinced their current programmers have no clue such thing is in their codes. They just think is a random thing and the guy is just unlucky lol

But when you are unlucky at only the random in this game and no where else in your life then you have got to question that randomness and how it works in this game lol

Random is one thing but never get or have all sorts of troubles for something simple is another LOL

Anyhow that’s another story all together.. I just hope they see my open ticket and fix this Pre-Order issue that am having before end of the year 2017 LOL
    But thanks for the post and trying to help
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Make sure you check that petition and update it, even just to say I am a real person and require real assistance. If you don't keep updating it, it will be closed as resolved.

Cyrrena
    Prissetta likes this.
  7. Majestic Member

They fixed the issue Thank God. I hope I don't have to contact them again LOL I really hate going to support site. Now am scared to try the Beta LOL I think I will skip the Beta testing this time around hehe :) just don't feel like spending my little time on support site hahahahahhaa
    Prissetta likes this.