Anyone available to power level me?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by CRAZYEQ2GUY, Jul 8, 2013.

1. CRAZYEQ2GUY New Member

I do not have much time to play EQ2 (only about an hour a day), and I have been testing characters to about level 40 and then deciding they weren't for me for about 2 years now. I now have a Warden but as I already know lots of stuff about EQ2 zones level 1-40 was wondering if anyone could power level me to about level 60 (I am currently level 10).

I am in the freeport server but I will create a new character if no one else is in my surver.

Thank you :D
  2. CRAZYEQ2GUY New Member

By the way I don't mean somone going into my accoint and doing it for me (because thats just cheating). I mean joining a high levels group and the high level killing lots of high level things which will give me lots of XP :)
  3. Seliri Well-Known Member

good ruk bB
  4. Fictional Reality Active Member

Quit being lazy and get to questing!
    Guroleil, Seliri, Barbachauf and 3 others like this.
  5. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

My guess would be "no" - unless you want to pay someone to do it.
  6. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

On Freeport? Join Ladymist's guild (She's Shiverwind there) called Metalocalypse. They're very helpful and friendly to newcomers. Or they were when I had a toon briefly in their midst (friends showed up and I bolted from her guild to a new one).
  7. CRAZYEQ2GUY New Member

Ok thanks