Any plans to test any of the TOV content on Test?

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Skeezie, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Skeezie Active Member

Wondering if I should set up my boxes in anticipation or just hold off til it goes live.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

::sigh:: Judging by the way things look, if it hasn't come to Test yet (it should, dangnabbit, it's why it's called "Public Test"...), it probably won't, since it's due out in mid-November, which is breathing down our necks. On the other hand, I can understand why it's so relatively late, what with the layoffs and all. :-/

Uwk
    who hopes the laid-off can find new (if, perhaps, lower-ranking) positions with EQN :-/
  3. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Beta has been cranking away since mid-October...if you are curious, you should head over there and see what's new. *LOTS* of changes incoming...going to be interesting.
  4. Skeezie Active Member

I play on Test, not a cheap imitation ;) ; besides, I'm okay with surprises.
  5. Estred Well-Known Member

Caution you test elitism is showing :)

Seriously jokes aside it doesn't matter what the server is called. If you want to test ToV go to Beta. Test Server is more for hotfixes and GU's from what I have gathered in the past. Whole expansions have always had a separate beta, perhaps not a dedicated server but this makes it much easier to gauge traffic by only having new-copies ready on Beta as opposed to Test which some use almost as a 2nd server.
    Shmogre likes this.
  6. Skeezie Active Member

Life kicked my butt but good; I haven't felt like playing but I figured if it was easy, (ToV on Test) it would have been a nice diversion. It'll get there soon enough, and it'll be brand new (to me) and bug free!
  7. Wurm Well-Known Member

I hope its bug free, have fun!