Any LoH players still around?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Mavelle the Dirge, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Mavelle the Dirge New Member

Greetings, Norathians!

Probably a long shot, but anyone around from Legacy of Honor on AB from about 9 years ago? Klump, Darcness? Laef? My OG character name was still available, and I ran up to our old guild hall door and got a wicked sense of nostalgia, loads of good memories that made me hope I might find my kinfolk again.

Crazy how so much is different, but still the same...

If not, anyone able to point me in the direction of a RP guild? I don't really raid, and want to relive the game from level one once I get my bearings straight again.

Regardless, I'm so happy to see active forums and servers. Spent a lot of quality time in Norrath, and visiting again makes my heart happy. :)
    Soara2, Afflicto, Jaden and 2 others like this.
  2. Afflicto New Member

Raison and I are over on Kaladim. Look for us as Tythic and Saffron. I know Barshoon is around from time to time, Not sure if you knew him. He may have been after your time. I sent Klumpp a note saying we were around again for the new TLS, but haven't heard from him.

Hope you're doing well!
    Raff and Soara2 like this.
  3. Raff Well-Known Member

I think its' pretty cool that someone can find old friends in a game after nine years.

Grats folks!
    Afflicto and Tangris like this.