Any good home decorators left in EQ2 ?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Aran Anar, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Aran Anar Active Member

I need help to decorate with my Tier 4 Antonica Guild Hall. Want to Hire a decorator I am on Antonia bayle server. Can pay platinum from 100,000 to 200,000 and maybe get more platinum.

if you know of anyone that is super good and likes to decorate please post here. I know homes and tombs was a decorate guild but I not know if they still have all there members who where once long ago amazing at this stuff but it been many years now.

Have any advise or information or want to help or know a decorate please post here it would be a huge help to our small role play guild Arania.

Thank you - Anran of Arania guild Antonia Bayle server :D

Click here for a large post with all detailes about the decorate project :

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...guild-hall-want-to-hire-decorator-fun.576358/
  2. santargria Well-Known Member

There are quite a few - take a look in the Homeshow forum at all the great designers (of which I'm not one LOL)
  3. Tekka Well-Known Member

There are a lot of very talented decorators on AB, you might have better luck finding one for hire if you join the homeshow channel. There is also a facebook page for the homeshow channel were a lot of the folks hang out as well.