Any fun with fluff yet? I did=)

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Jesteric, Dec 8, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Jesteric Guest

Ok just got to lvl 20 and went into Storm Hold for my armor quest. Just about everyone in Storm Hold is new to 20 and new to the location as they are doing the same thing I was. Ok just a little back ground.

I was in a group for a little over and hour and learned that no one knew anything about the Warlock. So here's how I entertain myself, at the end of a battle I turned our Conjurers pet into a toad. No one noticed immediately till the Conjurer started YELLING about his new toad pet. I remarked that I thought it was a proc from the mobs and that the Pet Toad could be contagious. Not selling it just an odd comment. About 4 fights later I turn the MT into a toad during a battle. She laughs her a** off and comments about getting it from the pet as she was next to it during the battle. Over the course of the next 3-5 fights I turn all the melees into Toads. No one has called me out or commented on me doing this. I now start to sell it. I comment that it's because they all stand together and the casters weren't getting it cause they weren't standing close to the contagious toads. I'm behind the computer tearing up at this point. A couple of minutes later I remove the effect and let everyone know it was just me. I doubt this will work for long, but I'm going to have to try it a couple of more times.

Anyone else having fun with the FLUFF!
  2. ARCHIVED-TheRealDude Guest

yes lol i improved an ogre's looks yesterday =P jk

and i had another rat hitting on my roommate so i frogged him and told him to leave her alone =P
  3. ARCHIVED-Candide Guest

My favorite time so far was in stormhold killing writs in the library when our MT goes LD. The fight was quickly finished so it was no big deal but before he poofed I frogged him.

He really freaked out when he was to logging back into the game and saw a frog instead of his character at the selection screen :smileyvery-happy:
  4. ARCHIVED-Jequan Guest

Hehe yeah i am enjoying this too. Made our main tank into a toad last time and he sent me atell to do so with his friend as soon he arrives. We told her that these mobs cast a curse on you sometimes. :D
  5. ARCHIVED-Nele Guest

I always use it on AFK people in my group. Just a little surprise for them when they get back :smileyhappy:
  6. ARCHIVED-Jatr27 Guest

I usually use it in an RP style. When someone does something to upset my character or I need to show them they really are beneath me :) . I had someone insult my ogre friend about how bad he smelled, so I frogged him. Most people get a laugh out of it. I try not to use it more than once in the same group tho, because I dont want to 'overplay' it, not to mention the ribbits :p .
  7. ARCHIVED-Zilrion Guest

full group in Ruins of Varsoon with frogs only, now that's fun ^.^
  8. ARCHIVED-tennjed Guest

Frog also knocks crusaders off their high horse, literally. God they hate it , it's awesome.