Any decent 1hand weapons for warden?

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Akathu, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Akathu Member

So I disco'd the 1H greater heal rune today on my sk on a greed roll in contested oss .......was wondering if there were any decent 1 handers for warden that are not raid drops. Seems to me most healers I see are using 2handers nowadays, my warden is not quite 98 haven't really played attention to priest loot yet lol. Any info would be appreciated thx
  2. Akathu Member

Oh and the rune is level 100 so MC won't work btw
  3. Ragna Well-Known Member

Outside of raids, contested Oss is your best bet for a lvl 100 fabled weapon. You might even find one on the broker.
  4. Thand Well-Known Member

yah kinda blows since visionary refined mastercraft have better stats than Any dropped staff i have seen even the expansions Raid dropped weapons . The highest stats and dps weapons are still the Consumer weapons from last expansion
  5. Akathu Member

I don't mind MC weapons being good just wish the greater cyan were level 98 instead of 100 or the MC weapons were 100. I don't have time to commit to raiding atm so I gotta make do with heroic/contested or MC gear or get lucky and be on when my guild is doing the raids we have on ''farm status""