Any Coercers figured out how to make Lysiras Forced Mirth and Jig work?

Discussion in 'Coercer' started by ARCHIVED-Keltoe, Nov 15, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Keltoe Guest

I have both spells and I played around with them last night and today but nothing I do can seem to make them work. If I use it on a group member it says that that group member is changing form but then says the spell is resisted. I cant use it on myself, nor on NPC's , nor on mobs. Anyone that got it working please let me know or maybe its bugged and needs to be reported.

Edit: I got it working. I think the lag spike on mistmoore tonight was causing problems with the spells.
    Message Edited by Keltoe on 11-15-2004 06:12 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-Beden Guest

So what does it do?
  3. ARCHIVED-Gorillastein Guest

Fill us in - what does the spell do?
  4. ARCHIVED-Keltoe Guest

The forced mirth makes them laugh but its short and only really useful for playing around. The forced jig however is so much fun. You can make anyone in your party dance the full dance emote anytime you want even during a fight and they cant break it by moving or anything.
  5. ARCHIVED-Gorillastein Guest

So our spell is completlely useless?

It doesn't act as a stun or hold?
  6. ARCHIVED-AflackX Guest

Do we get these spells at L20? Am I just a fool that didn't look at the spell list and was happy with reclesness(sp)? fill me in!
  7. ARCHIVED-Keltoe Guest

You get 3 spells at level 20. One of them is a group haste that is very nice and the other 2 are "fun" spells. Every class in the game gets these and its so funny when your in a group and waiting for a spawn or something and you can all play around.
  8. ARCHIVED-RamiroS Guest

The spells have a few limitations to them:

1. They will only work on players who are lower level than you.
    2. They will only work on players who are grouped with you.
    3. They will have no effect on players who are in some sort of alternate form (those forms don't have emotes evidentally).
  9. ARCHIVED-Keltoe Guest

They do work on some alternate forms. I can make my necro buddy dance while hes a skeleton and I can make his pet dance. I can also make our shadowknight dance on his horse.
  10. ARCHIVED-kirky Guest

How do these work?? I got Recklessness (attack speed buff) when I reached Coercer lvl 20, and nothing else!
  11. ARCHIVED-Keltoe Guest

You have to purchase them back at the arcane building where you did you class quests
  12. ARCHIVED-kirky Guest

Ah okay. thanks a ton :)
  13. ARCHIVED-Degasai Guest

LOL, SK get a horse that is 50% faster than J-boots as their "fun" spell. Wizard gets a pet that actually will help in combat.

Don't waste your 28 silver on these, mate.