Any Chance of New Master-Crafted Fabled Recipes for CoE?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Daalilama, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Since Research Assistant's were brought into the game with the AoD features pack, and expanded with the skyshrine expac, just wondering if we would be getting any new recipies for our research assistants both the picked up from the cities and the ones from skyshrine (group/raid). Would love to see new recipies formthe skyshrine research assistants and the components droping from the new coe group and raid zones.
  2. Deveryn Well-Known Member

The city apprentices will likely have an update when we reach 100.

New goodies from the SS apps would be nice.
  3. Elostirion Well-Known Member

Mechanic wise, yes. It's a lot of developer and player effort gone into the SS apps for two levels of relevance. Story wise, how would the droags learn new Ethernere-type recipes? More likely they will patch in new apps sometime.
  4. Estred Well-Known Member

Skyshrine seemed like a lot of work for how quickly it was trivialized. I would have loved the new progression to be from Skyshrine through PoW and into Etherener (i.e CoE > PoW) but that didn't happen. Instead we got a now trivialized quest series that is 80% of the quest content in CoE which now you only need to do if you want the cloak or access to Harrow's End which I like at least people who wanted drops on their alts don't have to spend that much extra time on it but they don't get the freebies of the cloak.
  5. Daalilama Well-Known Member

I think the reason they ignored research apps. this expac is that quite frankly their gear from raid/legendary components had better procs on them that worked great in comparison to the superbland skyshrine/revamped drunder garbage with very few exceptions. And with the new experimentation ability most of those items get a new lease on life as it were as they are made first with a purified crafting item bumping their stats ever so slightly then enhanced more via experimentation. I think even though the devs said they likes the research apps mechanics and wanted to keep them in I also think they saw how criticised they were on the aforementioned bland skyshrine items and how great the mastercrafted fabled gear was welcomed.