Antonia Bayle Carriage Museum - Now Open!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cheribomb, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

So glad you like it; thank you so much!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

Is that supposed to be Fred and Wilma in the Tundra Roller? Or Am I just imagining it? =P
    Ah XD I read the comments after I wrote that. XD Very awesome! And SO well made!
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"I think [you're] gonna like it here." (from a song whose origin I can't dredge up at the moment; usual wording is "I'm gonna")

AB rocks, especially for decorators. They do seem to congregate there, and even have their own Homeshow channel in chat, if you don't already belong! :)

Uwk
    who can't recall if it's /join antonia.bayle_homeshow or /join antonia_bayle.homeshow (been too long)
  4. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

/join antonia_bayle.homeshow

XD You have nooo idea how many times I've wanted to migrate to AB server... but I have 22 toons on CB, all but one of them a max lvl crafter and I sweat shop them all on the dailies and weeklies so I can make stuff to sell to support my furniture/shiny habit. >.>
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

::blink:: Twenty-TWO?! :eek:

Heh, I thought I was bad, trying to make sure I had at least 9 on each server (AB, CB, EF, SP, Test) for at least one of each crafting specialty. I was bummed when the original "Station Access" stuff went from $27.95/month way back when (would've made it worth it to do, if I had another SOE game in mind than just this one) to $29.95...about the time I gave up on that idea and was resigned to allllmost having enough characters (the original Station Access gave 12 slots and all game access; didn't need 12, just needed 9!!) when they came out with buyable Character Slots, and I've never looked back... ;->

Uwk
    proud "papa" of 48 toons on Gold and an equal amount on Silvers
  6. Merriel Well-Known Member

Wow, I cannot even imagine having that many characters, lol. I have 9 on my main and like 4 on my secondary account, both AllAccess accounts. I have numerous other baby accounts, most of which are silver, and were basically made so I could get the alabaster mount recruit reward, which I finally got. I have plenty of room to make characters on other servers, but they will strictly be used to view homes that I absolutely MUST see, and will probably never level beyond any natural levels they get from new discoveries and such. Silly, I know, going through all that just to get a mount, but it was just one of those things I absolutely had to have, hehe. Besides, it gives me the opportunity to view all those lovely homes on other servers now as well. :D
    Geden and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, absolutely; it's why I have as many Silvers as I do, for house-hopping. The only server I don't have anyone on is Nagafen (and it's too late now to make Silver accounts, the rat buggers...who was it hurting?), mainly because the time I was making all the other Silvers, there weren't really any Housing and Leaderboards to let one travel from this cool published house to that cool published house without leaving your own front porch...and doing anything else is suicidal in a PvP server. Say what you will, 99.9% of the players I've dealt with (WoW, EQ1) on such are basically lowbee, ah, abusers/molesters (because the term I'd like to use would probably get starred out) and take little joy in anything else. X-P

Uwk
  8. Merriel Well-Known Member

Haha yes, I don't understand the 'joy' or 'satisfaction' they get from killing someone who has no way to fight back, should they even want to fight back. I mean, let's face it, it's not a challenge when someone five or ten levels higher than you comes along and massacre's you. Without the challenge, what's the point? :D
  9. kianne Well-Known Member

I was just looking for something else and i came upon this OMFG this is amazing,,, hells bells WoW :D
    Ocarinah, Geden, Cheribomb and 3 others like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, sorry, we got a wee bit off-track... ;->

Uwk
    who now has even more toons out there... ;->
    Ocarinah, Merriel and Tohopka like this.
  11. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Lol! Thank you Kianne!
    Ocarinah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Geden Well-Known Member

Someone please get me a surgeon, because I am MIND BLOWN. And not only at the originality of your idea, but at the fact that you built them all from scratch! Your object morphing skill is certainly level Epic^^^, or something like that. It is always amazing to look at your works and get inspired by them. In fact, I got courage to do my stuff by looking at your ideas.
    I'm totally visiting and upvoting and leaving moneh in the door if needed.
    Thank you for sharing!:)