another set of new Dirge questions

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Prismv, Jun 19, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Prismv Guest

Hi, playing as a Dirge and really enjoying it.
    I've read the guides which has been helpful but I've got a few questions that I can't seem to find the answer to, hoping or some advice.
    So far I've only got 1 bow ability, is a good bow important to a Dirge? I have 1 ability that is a bow attack and it stuns the mob, but if I do my bow auto attack after it takes an age and I stuggle to get the shot off before the mob closes me.
    Should I be using a sword a dagger or 2 daggers, I'm doing the New Halas line at the moment and have a sword which has a long delay compared to my dagger, I've got the sword in my primary hand and dagger in off hand. Is this correct for the best damage output with auto attack?
    In terms of AA I'm still confused having read lots of different posts, I understand I should be going for AGI and STR to improve DPS for solo play so focusing on that so far, I've put AA and maxed out my life tap and then have gone down the AGI line in the bard tree, with Bump but is this right and how far should I go down?
    Is there a definitve guide as to which attacks are best for a Dirge?
    Finally what quests/gear should I focus on, and any tips on where to find it?
    New Halas wants to send me to Butcherblock but unsure if this is where I should be headed?
    Thanks in advance
  2. ARCHIVED-billchivers Guest

Invicta@Splitpaw wrote:
  3. ARCHIVED-Prismv Guest

Thanks so much for this, incredibly helpfull and I'll do just that :)
  4. ARCHIVED-kell_the_kyuss Guest

alright. you will actualy have 2 bow abilities (1 pt in messengers).

once you get into kiting named with adds around as a group, the arrows will become extremely helpful.

arrow auto shots continue to shoot while you move, so when the snares are down, this is your friend.