Ancient Teaching: Sanctuary...no-trade drop

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Liljna, Aug 11, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Liljna Guest

I had the Ancient Teaching: Sanctuary (sage) drop today, and it was no-trade. This puzzled me, because I don't remember ancient teaching drops being no-trade before.

I checked the broker and the teachings there was tradeable, except one. There was an Ancient Teaching:Sanctuary up on the broker that was no-trade. This makes me believe it has been turned no-trade by mistake and probably recently (perhaps GU 47).

Could this one be turned tradeable again, please?

I also made a bug report in-game, so I hope it reaches the right eyes and ears at some point :)
  2. ARCHIVED-ashen1973 Guest

I looted one of these a couple of days before the GU, and traded it to my new, upcoming sage.
    I still have the book in his bags, so i'll check if that has changed to, as i know it was tradebale before the GU.
  3. ARCHIVED-ashen1973 Guest

yup, this is no-trade now

[IMG]

this was definetly tradeable 2 weeks or so ago, as i looted it wiht one character and traded it to my sage
    I have also /bugged it ingame
  4. ARCHIVED-Liljna Guest

Thanks for the confirmation, Kalyyn.

Good to hear your experience that it went from being tradeable before the GU47, to being non-tradeable after the GU47.
    Thanks for bugreporting it :)
  5. ARCHIVED-Oakum Guest

Liljna wrote:
    The right ears are getting ready for fanfaire, may be a bit before they see it, lol.