Ancient spell: Necro pet

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Twisty, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Twisty Well-Known Member

If you were sitting on your hard-earned 10m plat and pondering whether to spend it on an ancient of Necro pet, it looks like it does ~5% dmg over GM version.

Math here, feel free to check it. Spreadsheet for detailed calculations not linked cause it'll cause heads to explode, but it's same math as in post, just dissected and summed.

https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQII-844
  2. sycla Active Member

thanks for the warning..10 mill plat saved :rolleyes:
  3. Brightlyz Active Member

Not even close to being worth it. Not sure what you was expecting though, Ancient tiers of other spell arent that big of a jump are they?
  4. Moorefallen Active Member

What is the HP diff.:cool: in the pets if i may ask? If it is in the data provided i over looked it. thank you ahead of time.
  5. Veta Well-Known Member

Ancients, from my understanding, have always been a 4% increase. If you check the last page appearance, the scout pet gets a reaper form for necro and planeswalker form for conj. This means you will have an epic 2.0 pet and wasted your plat anyways.
  6. Veta Well-Known Member

I did some more checking on ancient increases from grandmaster. I've seen increases from anywhere between 3% to 20%, depending on the ability.