Anashti`suls familiar

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by VeilShard, Mar 16, 2013.

1. VeilShard Active Member

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone who has acquired this house item know how big it scales to and also how long and hard it would be to farm all the peices for it.. I would love to work towards getting it for a project but am worried it may end up being too small! Thanks!
  2. Kisy Active Member

A Guildie of mine spent a couple nights rotating through toons going in that zone for all the shinies, but came up with them all. I think she said she bought a couple of the last ones she needed.

It scales fairly well, though doesn't get real small, but gets to a fairly good size. If your worried about it being too small, that won't be an issue. Well unless you want a HUGE BIRD IN THE SKY!
  3. Nailoo Member

It only took me a couple days to get all the shineys. If you're 95 and mentor down to 90 it makes the zone soloable for most classes. You also get top-tier loot to mute and 3 repeatable shard quests, while you're going through looking for the shineys. Another good thing about it is that most of the shineys go for 10p+ on the broker, the lemons are closer to 100p, so you can make some decent money while you're there if you get extras.

The bird can be scaled up a ton. He's about the same size as my WE normally, but scaled all the way up, the WE only comes to the lower part of his belly. I have two as "guardians" :) and they're super cute, but they like to flap their wings and screech quite often, so they may not work as a cute, little, pet in a cage in the library lol.
    Margaret and Kisy like this.
  4. VeilShard Active Member

Thanks! I was curious also if anyone has a published house on AB with one of these birds in it I can check out? I have a feeling given my playtime it will take me more than 2 days lol. I could probably make a took on another server also to visit if you can let me know the name of your house. Thanks all!
  5. Kamoj Well-Known Member

I have one on Oasis. It's in Oakcleaver Construction and Decor, Ltd. (TT Island, SQ) in the cave on the pond. The house is listed on Hall of Fame. Link to the house is also in my sig, and there's a pic there.
  6. VeilShard Active Member

Thanks Kamoj, I checked it out and its GORGEOUS! I am completely devoted to getting it now...
  7. Mystfit Well-Known Member

If you have trouble soloing it at 90, you can mentor down as far as 60. Granted the loot isn't usable, but if your goal is the shinnies...
  8. VeilShard Active Member

I was under the impression the shinies only come from silent city delving dead, not the lvl 60 one.. I was there multiple times and never got any shiny that I needed for the quests.

Mind you I did it several times with my partner we were 91-93 in level or around there, it was still hard but managed to get about 3 shinies a night. I ended up buying the rest because it was faster and easier to just do PR runs and get enough money to buy the rest. Even though I did want to earn it myself but getting the last pieces were harder and harder.
    Now I am the proud owner of my beautiful golden bird! I don't mind the odd flap and screech, she's totally worth it.
  9. Mystfit Well-Known Member

the delving dead is the one I was spealing of. It ranges from 60-90. I always ran it at 60.