An oldie not neccessarily a goodie, me

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by jeirose, May 3, 2022.

1. jeirose New Member

Hello Everquest 2 people,
    I played a lot way back when there was star wars galaxies. I've played SWTOR since and got to the point where I feel the old republic is not as much fun. Fast forward many and plus years and I am back and am basically new here... no not basically am new here :). I am a strategic player but don't want to bypass important phases of EQ2. I have new characters on antonia bayle and halls of fate and today started one on Kaladim. No matter how it is sliced up, I am having fun. I am asking for suggestions for where is the best place to start? The market seems over inflated with high plat sales? How did that happen? I am a crafter and enthusiastic harvester. Love the epic chests too. EQ2 community, am hoping you get me up to speed.
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

There has been a lot of plat duplication exploits over the years. If you aren't buying Krono currencies off the website, you really have no chance of competing on the market.
    jeirose and Twyla like this.
  3. Ayodi Active Member

Welcome back. Your question is here, and so are your answers :) Please look at the subject lines of threads already posted in Forums and I know you will find discussions addressing each and every question you might have. Enjoy your re-immersion into our pixel world. Good Hunting.

-Ayodi
    jeirose and Twyla like this.
  4. jeirose New Member

I hit "like" as a posting courtesy, but wow that stinks (obviously not your fault). A large part of the fun of the game for me was playing the market and crafting, harvesting, looting and selling a portion to advance. These dipshits that have to buy plat ruin that and it makes me mad.
    Twyla and Ayodi like this.