Alymia's Chapel

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Alymia, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Alymia New Member

Hi everyone. Just wanted to share my first published home with you... well, actually its my tiny chapel.

I'm on AB, its Freeport side, in the dojo. Alymia's Chapel.

[IMG]
    As you enter the chapel.

[IMG]
    A nice close up view.

[IMG]
    The right side, in case you need to rest or wait your turn.

[IMG]
    And the left side, for the same reason.

Feel free to stop on by and see it in person.
    Thanks for looking!
  2. Valzen Well-Known Member

Your first one? Wow! Excellent job. Love how you used the high keep furniture as walls. Perfect in there. Keep up the awesome decorating! Oh and welcome to the addiction. Lol
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Kelvani Well-Known Member

Very nicely done! It screams "old money" with all that fine paneling.. which makes sense in a chapel to a god yes? Also like the way you have illuminated the altar and embedded it to change its appearance.
    Niboota and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Alymia New Member

Thank you both! I have played with decorating pretty much ever since the game started but have never had anything I felt was good enough for publishing (other than one house, but it was gone before publishing was even available).

My son has been picking on me about the low item count, but I think it works well and is the look I was after so who cares what he thinks! ;) The altar just was not working for me until a buried the lighting inside it. I thought that pulled it all together for me.
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Very nice
  6. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

I find that we are all our own worst critics. You shouldn't fret about posting and publishing your work until it's "good enough." If I did that, I would probably never publish or post a thing. Ever!

This is gorgeous, and I would love to see some more of your stuff.
  7. Niboota Well-Known Member

Nice job!! This looks great!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It's never stopped me, even when maybe it should... ;->

Great job! :D

Uwk
    Niboota likes this.