Altar of Malice Launches Today!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Crys New Member

Apologies if I've just missed the info, but is there a way to gift the expansion please?
  2. Xabbu Member

Oooooo, can't wait for the server zerg when they finally get those puppies up and running
    Spindle likes this.
  3. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

ok i got a tall glass of this St. Julian's Cherry Wine here, comfy clothes...had a nice wholesome meal of taco bell and blue mtn dew earlier...i'm READYYYY! i'm ready, im ready, im ready..... *spongebob voice*
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  4. Gilbert New Member

You can gift anything SOE has if you got enough money. So if the new Expans is so great why isn't it up and running. Playing this game from day it started and never could understand SOE's mind. So money driven and less Customer Relation. Oh yea lets not forget it is Veteran's Day. You think that they would have gotten this package up and done before Veteran's Day but no.

Well as a Veteran I want to say Thanks to all my fellow Veterans that play the game... You were by my side and we came out of it. We lost a lot of good soldiers and friends while we fought for this country. For all other countries hear us when I/we say; We dedicated our lives to support and defended constitution and our country and it's way of life against all enemies both foreign and domestic. It is our resolve to continue that until the day we die. God bless the United States of America...
    Naramsin, jimmyfrank and Leonitas like this.
  5. Hijinx Well-Known Member

Not until the 25th. Unless, as someone suggested, you wanted to send them a pre-paid visa/mc/amex gift card :( Even after the 25th, you'll need to use a 3rd party like Steam or GameStop.
    Crys likes this.
  6. Gilbert New Member

So much for 7 hour down time... I am guessing it will be ready at 12 AM tonight
  7. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

amen...and thank you for your service. sometimes i don't agree with certain wars and such, but i will always support our troops! Thank You All for giving us the right to say and do as we please. :)

p.s. ....check out the shout out they put up 2 hours ago for veterans on the facebook page ;) https://www.facebook.com/EverQuest2
    jimmyfrank likes this.
  8. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I am expecting up within the hour if not sooner
    jimmyfrank likes this.
  9. Maldo Spellweaver New Member

1605 eastern time and still locked...getting tired of twiddling my thumbs
    jimmyfrank likes this.
  10. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

i guess we could all go storm one eq1 server while we wait, if we are tweaking too bad? ideas? ;)

"you see, starvin marvin, these are called appetizers. its what we eat, before we eat, to make you more hungry. Oops...foods here!"
  11. Bebechen New Member

Looks up at clock....slowly ticking away...

Well it is now 5pm where I live, which is Eastern US, and I am still waiting for the servers to be unlocked.
    Anyone know a time when they will become unlocked? :(

Also, this is a little bit off subject, but I bought the Expansion today, all I have received so far is a receipt for it in an email. When do I get to see a download for it? Will it be when servers are unlocked?
  12. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

sheesh, its only been down 12 hours, 11 mins, thus far. a bit impatient? ;)

uhm seriously though, my guess is they will be unlocked *Soon*™
  13. Hijinx Well-Known Member

You should be able patch now. It should say it's a 330 mb download, but it's actually larger.
  14. Naramsin Well-Known Member

Tried to get on a few times, still no go, oh drat! Well it may be that the devs found several bugs recently and are just doing what they can to blast through them! Thank you devs! I salute you all!
  15. Seefar Well-Known Member

A ydym yno eto ?
  16. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

to each his own...i can do with one less watered down excuse...if devs gave up then they should tell us its no use....

if anyone figures out where i adapted(read:stole) that from, major props to you ;)
  17. Arbor Member

SECOND LAUNCH DAY FAIL *****
  18. Everblades New Member

Apparently and sadly, the new expansion does not include the previous expansions like the ones before it have done.

:(

*Sniff*

I guess I should have gotten ToV!

Wah!!!!!!!
  19. Gabe Member

This Xpack includes Tears of Veeshan Expansion pack, and the base game now covers all other Expansions (included Velious AND Chains of Eternity).

Age of Discovery is still excluded but you can buy parts of it (game features) on the market.
  20. Everblades New Member

Not seeing any of the /claim items however from the other expansions. :(