Almost no Dev presence in TLE PvP thread.

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Tract, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Tract New Member

The title explains it. The PvE thread has Dev's talking to players giving feedback, while the PvP thread hasn't heard even a whisper from any Dev's since the thread was posted. Looks like PvP is still an afterthought to Daybreak.
    Daarkstar likes this.
  2. Kendayar Active Member

Well we did get a response on Exiles and FFS being opened to PvP in the span of 24 hours so I'd say that's a pretty good start.
  3. Daarkstar Active Member

4 days till live release and 4/6 healer classes are essentially a waste of a spot in PVP. This has been talked about since beta launch but zero dev feedback. Not a good start...
  4. Kendayar Active Member

I'm almost numb to it since 5/6 will be a waste of a spot without AAs anyway... but I do see how that is an issue.
  5. Gromph Member

They've been responding to issues in the PvP thread in other threads dedicated to those single specific issues.

Got a response about Exile being enabled

Got a response about FFS being accessible
    Healface likes this.
  6. Healface Active Member

In the past few days there has actually been quite a few Dev responses to related PVP topics. Im not saying it's enough, but atleast its a nice improvement. Also, lets not forget that fixes for PVE will have a huge impact on our gameplay experience as well.

Lets hope they're working on some of the top 3 balance issues for launch and further gamebreaking mechanics will be polled upon afterwards. The fact that they changed their mind about Exiles is good indication of their dedication to the PVP server.
  7. Healface Active Member

That's really not true. If they just make a few improvements to clerics and shamans, they will be useful as support healers in a group PVP scenario up until T7 again. The classes aren't broke without AA's, but the 5 second casting time is critical flaw in a PVP environment.

We should be careful what we're asking for regarding this, since everything was almost perfectly balanced in late game.
    Trivursar likes this.