Alluthoa Legend and Lore

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Suefeo, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Suefeo Member

Hello Everyone:
    Has anyone been able to find Legend and Lore items from Alluthoa in Phantom Sea??? Have been farming these guys for 2 days now and I still don't have any drops???

Thanks Everyone!!!!
  2. Tetrol Well-Known Member

Had no problems on Splitpaw server. Did take about 50 or so kills before first bit dropped.
  3. Suefeo Member

I think I'm at 75 to 100 now...LOLOL I'll keep trying..this new Xpac is difficult :)

Thanks
  4. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Spent some time grinding them for pieces yesterday...your post reminded me to check the broker for the one missing piece [tail tip]. Found it and just completed it...thanks for the reminder! :^)

[If you have toon on Crushbone, let me know and I'll happily send you an Allu'thoa piece as a thank you. :^) ]
  5. Occam Well-Known Member

I've gotten all except one just from running through the sig questline.
  6. Sisca Well-Known Member

I managed to get everything but the eye while doing the signature.
  7. mouser Well-Known Member

I'll state the obvious but check the broker for any single piece.

It's getting the first piece that's killer. Once you've done that and the quest 'turns on', the drops become much more frequent.
  8. Sisca Well-Known Member

Yeah, it does seem like once you have the quest it's quick work to finish it off.

One thing that I've done is take the first piece I get, examine it to get the quest then stick it in the shared bank and swap through my alts to let them examine it to get the quest. Once everyone has the quest I then examine it again to get the update for that piece.
  9. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Nice tip, something I'd never even thought of.:(
  10. Chunk Member

This is an excellent tip. I have a L & L storage box in one of my rooms house that has exactly one piece from all the quests in it. Any new toons go there and load up on the quests.
  11. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

I love that idea!
  12. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

there is no personal L&L depot capable of holding them all, unless it is a guild hall depot
  13. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

or........ ::crossing fingers:: they expanded the personal depot capacity?