Allow us to wear helmets + horns.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Talathionwins, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Talathionwins Active Member

I really like the new appearance horns, however I think they would look super sick if I could wear them with plate helmets! Or attach them to helmets!
  2. Charlice Well-Known Member

Imagine having to reskin every helmet in game, for every race, for male and female, to show horns.
  3. Lucus Well-Known Member

if you want horns so badly [race change potion] to a Sarnak there you get horns in your hide and helmets
  4. Sandyfoot Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, the Sarnak have a tendency to prefer face and nose plates over helms and tend to take a helmet and bash it down so that it no longer resembles a helmet. They then fashion it over their snout and adjust it accordingly so that the delicate area around the snout is protected in close combat.
  5. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

6. Estred Well-Known Member

And there are almost no variance to those face plates. It's very difficult to find working "helmets" for them.
  7. Wanic Active Member

Solution is simple, wait for halloween and get the Queen Antonia Bayle mask on a Sarnark, bingo.
  8. Estred Well-Known Member

Ehm... no? I have spent 5 Years now finding helmets for Iksar and Sarnak that don't look bad (Iksar commonly get "stretched" versions of normal Helmets and Sarnak have recolored Face Plates that have been in game since Shattered Lands). If anyone want's help with Sarnak Appearance or Iksar Appearnce, feel free to send me a PM.