Allot of trade skill questions

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Siclone, Feb 26, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Siclone Guest

[p]What trade skill makes adornments? [/p][p] [/p][p]How do you know if the piece of equipment you have can take an adornment? [/p][p]For example if you have an "effect" on your equipment, it is my understand you cant add another one?[/p][p] [/p][p]Why do high level adornments cost so much? 2-20p each? Are people greedy are they really hard to make and you have to put allot of rares into them? [/p][p] [/p][p]How hard is it to grind up in this trade skill? Easy or harder then say chemistry?[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Siclone Guest

[p]I dont get it. All trade skill classes make adonrments? I am a 68 chemist, I cant make em. so I dont understand. Who makes em, Tinkers? [/p][p] [/p][p]Thanks how do I know if my item is flagged "ornate" or is "immbued"?[/p][p]Seems one would need to know this before they invest allot of money on an adornment [/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-Krystara Guest

You have to buy the adornment books for your class to get the recipes. Enigma of..... books have the adornment recipes that you can make.
    You can examine your equipment to see if it says "ornate" or "imbued".
  5. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Yes, you can make some adronments. Look for Enigma of the Alchemist books. An ornate item has the word Ornate in the Examine, up there with Lore and Attunable and flags like that. Imbued items say imbued in the name.