(ALL servers) The Norrathian Punkocalypse Challenge

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niboota, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Flamesong Member

Thanks! I had help coming up with the name from my ever so helpful guildies. =)

Unfortunately, when I went to publish it was one letter too long so I adjusted it to "TNPC Village at the End of the Universe"

It is now viewable and tourable if anyone wants to come and see! It's under Medium Homes ---> Newly Published on the leaderboards. =)
  2. Chikkin Well-Known Member

forget my entry please , Stormhold hijacked my gaming life. Have fun with the contest.
  3. Niboota Well-Known Member

ROTFL np! I totally understand ;)
    You might "edit" your entry post and use the strike through option on it. You know just cuz :).
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Cylene Well-Known Member

Oooooh I hope I can get this done in time now that I have an idea of what I want to do. Three weeks.... lol... sheesh.

Home Title/Name of Home: Pari-Dune Research Facility
    Designer: Cylene
    Owner: Cylene
    Server: Antonia Bayle
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I didn't get this the first time but since Chikkin actually went back and did the strike through....NOW I get it (yeah I know I am slow sometimes lol). Awe well I bet your house would have been so awesome.
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

You can do it! All of you gals/guys can do it I know it!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I've done stuff that have gotten Hall of Fame awards after like 2-3 frantic days of throwing stuff in, scooting it around, and yelling, "DONE! For now..." ;->

Uwk
    who, on the other hand, has also gotten awards for houses that had like 7-8 items, total, and were only published for the sake of my alts and guildies, so I guess it doesn't prove anything... :-/
    Merriel likes this.
  8. Chikkin Well-Known Member

ah well, to hell with Stormhold. I'm back on Splitpaw full time. Maybe I'll throw something together by deadline.
  9. Niboota Well-Known Member

So a few people have told me they are having trouble completing their home, so I'm extending the deadline for this contest to 11:59pm CST Sept 30th. I hope that helps!
  10. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Woot woot! Crosses fingers people get their homes done. Lots of other stuff got pushed back to start later or was extended so I bet people are behind schedule from that happening. :)
  11. Niboota Well-Known Member

Exactly. The people who have not yet published are having trouble finishing, and there are 2 others (that I know of) who have not officially entered, because they weren't sure if they'd be finished on time, so I thought, I'd better extend the deadline.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  12. Iskatawna Active Member

Home Title/Name of Home: TNPC: Red Sun Republic of Black Ashes
    Designer: Pywakett
    Owner: Raynedropp
    Server: Oasis
  13. Iskatawna Active Member

Thank you.. This is the only reason I'm actually entering :) ((WELLLLLLLL... THAT and Devilkiss threatened me!)) ;)
  14. Misstake Well-Known Member

Only a tad bit =P
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

THANK YOU, NIBOOTA! :D

I also think there're more than a few people affected by The Great Consolidation Panic, and a lot of those folks are decorators (or claim to be [/raising_paw]! ;->), so they have quite a bit to worry about. :-/

I'll take screenshots of my depots (21 total characters on two servers on Gold to be affected; fortunately, not that many depots, but still...), but I'm still not going to worry about my Moving Crates; their contents are in the layout file, after all. ;->

Uwk
    very, very glad this isn't going to affect the TNPC house on Test Server... ;->
    Merriel likes this.
  16. Niboota Well-Known Member

YAY!! Glad to have you!
  17. Niboota Well-Known Member

Yes with all the stuff happening in game lately, people are having trouble finishing their homes. I figured I'd better go ahead and extend the deadline. And I don't blame people for being worried about the server consolidation. Thankfully I'm on AB and Stormhold, so I am completely unaffected, but I definitely would be otherwise!
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

On Gold, I'm on AB, Crush (moan), Everfrost (groan), Splitpaw (so far, so good), Storms (ditto), and Test, which has a definite purpose, and will hopefully be the last one standing, next to AB, probably. :-/

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  19. Niboota Well-Known Member

AB is not going to be affected by the server merges. Nothing is merging with AB. :)
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Nothing will touch AB, ever. Which can be a good thing, I guess...

Uwk
    who has 10 toons there ;->
    (and is reluctant to do anything on Valor yet until it's known what will happen to the non-US servers)
    Merriel likes this.