All I need to know I learned in EQ-dergarden

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by runatyr, Apr 12, 2021.

1. runatyr New Member

Hello all!
    I started playing EQ1 for the first time on a TLP about 6 months ago.
    I have never played eq2 but am interested and want to know based on my personality what kind of
    server (and which one) may serve me best.
    I do not like soloing. I am a social creature at heart and care more about my group guild than individual play
    I play a shaman and don't like the stress of being a front line warrior or healer.

I am looking for a guild on either a live or TLE
    server that has mostly mature players that want to do all raid material, but don't feel that you have to be at the pinnacle of equipment to contribute

What server or guild might you recommend?
    Thanks!
    -runatyr
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Maj'Dul is probably the most heavily populated server. Currently, our only TLE server is Kaladim, and it's been running for a while. We should have a TLE PVP server coming Real Soon Now as well.

From what I've seen, most if not all the raid guilds and alliances are older people (I can't always say "mature" but plenty of us are at or near the age to be receiving Social Security). EQ2 in general tends to have more adult players and fewer kids.

I'd suggest taking a look at https://progress.eq-raiders.com/ to see which guilds are raiding on what servers, then contact the various guilds and see if they're recruiting, what requirements/rules they have, their raid/play times, and so on.
    Breanna likes this.