All character are gone

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Fleurs, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Fleurs Active Member

Hello, i've tried to connect on thurgadin right now, and none of my chars are here anymore.
    I've tried without choosing a char
    I've tried choosing a overland char
    I've tried choosing a in-battleground char
    I've tried the trick with the up and down arrow

Any clues? Any problem on thurgadin right now or login server?
  2. Aiglo New Member

Thurgadin Down. Its like Blackhawk down but without the action.....
  3. Crazier Member

Same issue all but 3 toons gone and cant log in i just say server could not find my character
  4. Dzir Member

5. Wizgian Member

Me too. I guess they'll have it back as soon as ...
  6. Fleurs Active Member

Oh ok, thanks you all, so that not on my side, i was just worried that noone had posted something before me about that.
  7. Axillian New Member

Servers went poof.
  8. ratdeath New Member

Same here. 4 out of 8-10 characters available. Also seems I am down 2 levels from yesterday 103 -> 101. Squeek!
  9. Bolbir Active Member

Same here.
  10. Corylus New Member

I have the same problem too all but 4 characters gone and if i try to play one of them it says the server has no list of characters :( I have checked that the US servers are working and all is fine, its the EU.
  11. Roxxlyy Community Relations

We're looking into the server weirdnesses right now, and I just relayed the reports of disappearing characters to the team. Someone is looking into that now.
    Wizgian and Fleurs like this.
  12. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

Same here, only 3 toons in the list and they are not where I left them. It says my main is in Disease PQ, last time I was there over two days ago. I HOPE it's not 2 days roll back! I've got a lot of gear, including the raid one, money, kronos...
  13. Bjoerdr New Member

Same problem here and this is not new ... since about the last 2-3 days from time to time this error occurs :(

Is there any ETA when this will be repaired ?
  14. Felinitis New Member

Exactly the same here: only 3 toons available. Characterscreen says Thurgadin Server is down, serverstatus page says Thurgadin is up. Can log in on Fallen Gate server, but EU server seems messed up:(
  15. Nerkoon Member

All three of my characters on Thurgadin are gone. They show up in character select, but when you try load them game tells that server cannot find your character and tells me to exit and rerun patcher (which does not help)
  16. Sinak New Member

All 14 characters gone!
    Qaht would happen if i create 14 new?
    free char slots?
  17. Nerkoon Member

I would not try that. Situation most likely gets worse because it is bugged already
  18. Lumpie New Member

jo for over 60 minutes, my character is no longer there except one and when I click the message
    comes not carater fond
  19. Loce New Member

Went completely through the Character Create and when I finished, I was back to the create character screen.

Alternating up and down arrows a couple hundred times also did not work.
  20. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Don't quite have an ETA, but it looks like the team is investigating the entirety of the situation right now. Once that wraps up, we'll bounce the server and (hopefully) be good to go.