all access and sc

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by amputaci, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amputaci New Member

hoping someone witht the all access could let me know how much sc they get a month.
    Heart margot likes this.
  2. Luhai Active Member

I have an All Access account and get 500 SC per month.
    Heart margot likes this.
  3. amputaci New Member

good to know. thanks
  4. SentinelBasch Active Member

5. JanEQ Active Member

Thanks, I always forget how to get to that page.

They need to add in how many goblin game tokens and LON packs each level may (or may not) get per month. :)
  6. Dexella Associate Producer

I'll pass on the suggestion about adding that to the matrix, but if you are (or anyone else is) curious:

Free/Silver = 1 Goblin Games ticket/month

Gold = 3 Goblin Games tickets/month, 5 packs/month when you log in to LON during that month.
  7. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

For the longest time there was a bug where All-Access did not get SC, it got fixed eventually after much complaining on the forums. Also my all-access account would have troubles getting LoN packs every month sometimes. And you do not get those subscription bonus claim items when all-access either. My husband got his with the horse only after he went off all-access and did a one-year sub with just EQ2. I have had a one-year all-access sub for almost a year now, and it has been recurring from the start, and have never gotten anything. No mount or any other bonus thing. My son had to go off access due to our finances recently, and got a 3 month sub. He got the 3 month bonus sub gift then. He never got any sub bonus claim before that.

Reality is, if you do not plan to play any other games but EQ2, and have all-access because it would be fun to play other games under it if you get the urge, it is NOT worth it. Only is worth it if you plan to regularly play more than one game.

I will continue all-access, as I want to be able to play EQ sometimes. Though right now, EQ2 has my full and obsessed attention. But it makes me very sad that I will never get those nice bonus gifts for a year sub, just because of the way the system sees my sub for EQ2.
  8. Heart margot Member

Great information! Thank you .
    /Heart Margot
  9. Heart margot Member

Whats the case regarding european allpasses ? Are we able to get the pass too?
    I didnt understand this thing about the PRO-sieben-deal and havent found any information regarding this Either . Im in no rush at all but it would be very nice with an answer . Ps.Excuse me for borrowing this Thread but Op had the same questions as me .
    Thanks
    Heart Margot
    Your favorite Everquest companion
  10. Dark Archon Member

i'm just coming back from a hiatus, is free/silver still one ticket.. also is the eight gold for one ticket been removed or is my marketplace messed up?
  11. Kilar Active Member

@Dexella You know I could have sworn that some time ago SOE announced the end of Goblin Game tickets. I have not received any for months now.

(Sorry not getting any option to quote)
  12. Ragna Well-Known Member

Point at Dexella's post timestamp : "Dexella, Mar 19, 2013"
  13. Dark Archon Member

I had 6 tickets just sitting in my /claim so i figured to ask since its been around 6 months since i've played

also
    goes to the soe home site does not help
  14. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

15. SOE-MOD-02 Member

Please check out the latest posts on the new membership plans for updated information. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.