all access account

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by eevababy, Feb 9, 2019.

1. eevababy New Member

i want to get a all access account but first i wanted to find out if i can pay either a little bit each week or pay early
  2. flameweaver Well-Known Member

You can pay monthly, quarterly or annually, quarterly and annually give increasing discounts on the standard monthly fee, with annually having the best discount. You'll need a credit or debit card to pay for all access.

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/218049497-All-Access-FAQ
    Rosyposy, Xianthia and Breanna like this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I am not sure what you mean by pay a little bit each week or pay early. I am not sure what country you are in, but if Prepaid Visa/Mastercards are available to purchase at a grocery store or a store like Walmart or Target, or if you can sign up for one like Green Dot online, you can deposit money onto it as you are able to. You will just want to read the terms and conditions, to find out what they charge for a monthly fee, a transaction fee, or any other fees so your money isn't eaten up faster than you deposit it. There is an online bank named Affinity that is running advertisements now saying they charge no fees, but I personally have not looked into them. Do your due diligence before putting your money anywhere!!

If you can get these, you can get an all access subscription, the one month is the most expensive and you get a discount the more months you subscribe to at one time. You can resubscribe before your current subscription ends, it will just add the time to the end of your current subscription.
    For example:

Month one, you can only afford a one month subscription. By the end of the third week of the first month, you have saved enough to pay for a 3 month subscription, you can go to account management, and change your subscription to 3 months, it will take the money right then and add the time so that it begins when your 1 month subscription ends. If you are not sure you will have the funds available to carry the subscription to the next month, cancel the subscription, this way it does not auto-bill, causing you a charge for insufficient funds and losing you money. You can always turn the subscription on again when you get more money.

Good luck and enjoy your journey.
    flameweaver and Breanna like this.
  4. eevababy New Member

i live in america and i want to get a account for the year but i get paid weekly and every so often i get a low check i don't want my payment to fall on that week so can i pay anytime during that month or does it have to be on that day
  5. Dude Well-Known Member

It has to be on that day. It's even down to the hour.
    Breanna, Cyrrena and eevababy like this.
  6. eevababy New Member

thank you
    Cyrrena and Dude like this.
  7. Mattie Diesel New Member

Just add money to paypal with the paypal smartphone app at stores like Walgreens or CVS or Walmart. Every time they scan your bardcode on your phone they can upload cash you give them to your paypal account balance. Just save for 1 month and add the amount, or save for 3 months, or add a weekly amount, til you have your desired amount and make your payment for all access.
    Cyrrena likes this.