Alchemist distillation missing for Tier 10?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Artemiz, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Artemiz Active Member

Alchemist Janicia's growth appears to have been stunted. Apparently she hasnt figured out how to move from ethereal to frozen powder and my ambitious alchemist wonders if I have overlooked something or it is indeed missing,.
  2. Mae- Well-Known Member

Pretty sure those aren't alchemy recipes, but tinkered recipes.
  3. Saphirewind New Member

If by tinkered you mean Adorning/Transmuting recipes, then yes. ~_^
  4. Mae- Well-Known Member

Yeah that... this baby in my belly is sucking what's left of my brain matter =P
  5. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Janicia does have 2 quests for alchemists to upgrade (I think) their own dust to higher level dust. Different dust than the adorning stuff.
  6. Artemiz Active Member

No, they are alchemist recipes. Alchemist Distillations and Alchemist Bulk Distallations (level 70 and 85 recipes) only available to Alchemist. Unlike the others which allow you to change fragments to powders or powders to fragments of the same tier, the alchemist recipes allow you to change powders of one tier to powders of another tier.

The recipes are really a dilution though as powders are downtiered only. The distillation, I expected, would go from Tier 8 to Tier 9 but actually goes from Tier 9 to Tier 8.

Would be nice if we could get these recipes to go both ways and include Tier 10 now :)
  7. Artemiz Active Member

Yes, dust, not powders. My bad usage of terminology.

:)
  8. Feara Well-Known Member

Congratulations Mae.