+Aggression

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Furycai, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Furycai Member

In my quest to get enough ethereal coins for the class cloak, I've come across a variety of classes and skill levels. I play a bruiser and I raid but not often enough to have any raid gear. I tank expert zones with little difficulty on most nights, but there is an occasionally fun night with absolutely no hate transfer and dps that do not wear the adornment of fading. Those are special nights but what I really want to discuss is +aggression.

I've not come across items with this stat before and eq2u doesn't even list it in their Stat category when searching for items. I see the new ethereal cloaks have it and lots of it. I think I have 92 coins, so I'm about 28 away from being able to buy the journeyman cloak that is only a slight upgrade over the crafting cloak and buy the class specific orange rune. The only big difference other than the rune seems to be this +aggression. Could this make me more attractive to the variety of ghosts, goblins, and golems that I come across each evening?

I'm hoping that doubling this stat really increases the effectiveness of taunts. Is this just wishful thinking? Because while I really cherish those nights that I'm constantly snapping the mobs back, I think all tanks really would prefer if the mobs would like us more.

Has anyone experienced a significant change in aggro before and after adding this +aggression?

Are there other items out there that are worth getting to improve this stat?
    Prissetta likes this.
  2. Mathafern Well-Known Member

Aggression is a combat skill which reduces how often your taunts are resisted. Once you reach a certain point it isn't doing anything for you. Odds are you are already there.
    Alphaville likes this.
  3. Furycai Member

We'll, I guess it was just wishful thinking. Back to making sure I have at least one hate transfer. Thanks for the response.