Afinity Potion from Butcherblock Quest

Discussion in 'Beastlord' started by ARCHIVED-CleeGrahamx2099, Jan 10, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-CleeGrahamx2099 Guest

I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem. I did the quest and got the Afinity potion. Used it on my rodent to boost it up to level 6. Is there any reason why I can't accses the level 6 ability for the Rodent? I have tried spiritual stance since it's supposed to be a spiritual primal and tried Feral Stance for the hell of it. Anyone else having this problem while using the potion or do you have to be a certain level to access the level 6 abilities?
  2. ARCHIVED-ZeroByte Guest

CleeGrahamx2099 wrote:
    On the bar that has the warders abilities I had to right click on the 1st primal slot and select the new abilitiy to put it in the hotbar.
    [IMG]
  3. ARCHIVED-CleeGrahamx2099 Guest

Yeah, that was the first thing I tried in both stances and no stances for the heck of it. But, to no avail.
  4. ARCHIVED-SeregWethrin Guest

They require stealth to use on many of them make sure its not one that requires stealth if it is you have to use the positional skill from the aa line to use it.
  5. ARCHIVED-Zoophagous Guest

I am also seeing the same issue.

Simian warder. And yes, I have checked both stances. All my other warders are level 6 and I have access to their primals. The only primal missing is the primal from my warder I got to level 6 via the potion.

Worth noting that I am seeing exactly what ZeroByte posted in his screen capture. Look closely. There is a Feral Primal showing up in Spiritual stance.
  6. ARCHIVED-Archie Dangerboy Guest

Same here; have leveled about 8 warders to lvl 6, all have their primal, but just recently noticed i missed the one from the warder i used the potion on. Primal is nowhere to be found, rightclicking savagery buttons dont show it, spellbook doesnt show it.
    Any news or fix be great.
  7. ARCHIVED-ZeroByte Guest

I was curious to see if the warder I used the spell on was also affected.
    My level 6 primal spell does show up for my reptile warder. The spell is Venom Fangs and is selectable in the 2nd rage slot.
  8. ARCHIVED-Zoophagous Guest

Oh and I forgot to mention - as Archie posted, the primal is not in my spellbook either.

I am wondering if it has to do with the level. Warder primals are listed as level 30. I completed the quest and used the potion at about level 26 or 27. Definitely prior to level 30. Wondering is the level restriction screwed it up.
  9. ARCHIVED-Archie Dangerboy Guest

i'm almost certain i didnt reach level 30 also when i used the afinity potion ...
  10. ARCHIVED-CleeGrahamx2099 Guest

Yeah, I still haven't gotten this fixed so I guess I will need to petition again. Luckily for me it was only the badger one that I used so I am not really missing their primal that much. Thanks for everyone's input. Wanted to make sure it wasn't just me.
  11. ARCHIVED-Zoophagous Guest

I've petitioned this and haven't gotten any response. Please post a reply if you have any luck getting this resolved.
    Thanks!
  12. ARCHIVED-CleeGrahamx2099 Guest

Will do my friend. So far nothing on my end as well.