Aegolism 92 Master is broken please fix!!!

Discussion in 'Spells, Abilities, and General Class Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-CrypticEnigma, Apr 20, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-CrypticEnigma Guest

Aegolism 92 master is not an upgrade in any way and in fact its worse stat wise than its 82 version its ment to replace less hp, attack speed, parry, deflection, etc. less slashing crushing piercing and ranged. If this is as intended than SoE is telling me that templars are not wanted anymore than they are now which is appaling.
  2. ARCHIVED-Yimway Guest

I don't play this class anymore, but I just wanted to check. Is your 82 affected by a gear or adornment focus that isn't applying to the 92 cause you've not replaced that item with a t10 version focus?
    I'm sure you already checked that though, sorry.
  3. ARCHIVED-Tuckker Guest

Atan@Unrest wrote:
    Several of the A3's and M1's have displayed Damage values way too close to the T8 version. Now that is examined, but I though some of the Potency and such would still display before the spell was mem'ed. Maybe not though, but it seemed quite weak that a 91-A3 spell would have less than the 81-M1 spell, it doesn't bode well for the 91-M1 spell that will end up being equal or +5% of the same spell in the 81-M1 version.
  4. ARCHIVED-Shamusar Guest

OP is right the spell is broken.
    You lose health using the expert version of the previous tiers master version and the stats implied by the researcher show that that continues when it is master vs master.
  5. ARCHIVED-SpineDoc Guest

Lol why is anyone surprised? This is the Templar class we are talking about.
  6. ARCHIVED-CrypticEnigma Guest

Epiph@Nagafen wrote:
    Welcome back to the peanut gallery epiph thought you and jumbo quit....

I have already advised my raiders to check their 91-92 upgrades for the same issue however letting this slip through to live shows no one is paying attention to the details anymore...though one has to ask how a new mini-tier (91-92) master was designed to be worse in every detail when compared to the 82 it was to replace...I am avidly awaiting this answer...I hope we dont have to wait for the often cited but never materialized "future plans on addressing class issues" fix.
  7. ARCHIVED-CrypticEnigma Guest

Koleg@Unrest_old wrote:
    Saw the new smite coruption master on broker...didnt buy it as the values were to damm close not that that spell is a big indicator but after I spent the time to get the ad3 of aegolism and master it i was like we are getting screwed again.
  8. ARCHIVED-Helmarf Guest

Yes fix aegolism plz!!
  9. ARCHIVED-toblond4myowngd Guest

The focus on the helms is what is broken. It only increases the effectiveness of the 82 Aegolism not the new one. The AAs seem to be working fine just not the helm focus. I haven't gotten a new helm to see if those ones work or not but the old ones definitely don't.
  10. ARCHIVED-PeterJohn Guest

Get a new level 92 helm and the problem should be fixed. The old helm only affects Aegolism VII, not the new level 92 one. The new helm affects both.
    Edit: If you really want to see a broken templar spell, check out Divine Fate of Healing in raids.... It does NOT heal the raid, only your group. This is really broken.
  11. ARCHIVED-Juravael Guest

A lot of the new gear focuses are completely broken and not working. I petitioned about this for the shoulders that I got from a named that were supposed to increase the recast of our group heal by 1.5 seconds and instead they only increased the recast by 0.02 seconds. The GM responded that I was correct and that " a lot of the new gear focuses are broken. The devs are aware of this but I can not give you any eta on when they will be fixed ". Several of the focuses that my Templar has on the new gear simply do not work when the new gear is worn. When I put back on the old gear they work just fine.
    This also applies to my Shadowknight.. his new boots are supposed to grant two triggers of Bloodletter but they are only granting one trigger. His old boots properly apply the focus.
  12. ARCHIVED-Helmarf Guest

The new lvl 92 master have less health stats even if you use a lvl 92 helm with the focus effect on!
  13. ARCHIVED-Davalin Guest

Check the helm. My Templar got the helm that is supposed to boost the old and new spell. It doesn't do anything. The old Rygor helm works and I can see the difference.
  14. ARCHIVED-Yimway Guest

Recheck this after the recent patch.
    There was an issue with focuses only aplying the last peice of gear equiped.
    Also, are we sure focus and potency mods show in an inspect of a non-scribed spell?
  15. ARCHIVED-Helmarf Guest

Yesterday when i loged in i checked the new lvl 92 aegolism and it was changed, more hp and stats. Tryed with both old and new helm and it looked ok. Today when i loged its broken again? Whats going on?
  16. ARCHIVED-Helmarf Guest

It keeps changing betwen old broken stats to new stats, anyone else seing this?