Adventures of a Wondering Gnome

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Gneaux, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Gneaux Active Member

Over the last several nights, I have been taking my little gnome across various servers to visit people's houses I have seen on these forums, recommendations from players once I arrive on the server and from random visits through the leaderboards. I must say, you guys are some very very talented people, as well as friendly and helpful.

So far I have visited Unrest and several homes and guild halls there and had a blast! I was on Antonia Bayle tonight where I actually met up with some old friends who knew me from Venekor and current friends who know me from both Nagafen and Oasis. The homes on AB are just amazing. I got to participate in a NoTD contest held by a guild there and voted for a couple scary scenes over there, and good luck to the contestants! Jazabelle has been so nice and helpful helping this very confused gnome work through some dumbfoundedness with the layout editor, and her homes are just amazing!! I wish I had the time to visit everyone's house, but I'll get a chance to come back again soon for sure. The decorating community is a major part of what keeps me playing this game!

I've been getting some really good ideas for the new house I want to create. It may take me a little bit to get it done, but rest assured I will post it here for you when it is done. You all are very inspiring and talented artists and should be proud of the work you do. You may even see some of your ideas in my next home :)

Tomorrow , I think I may make a trip to Everfrost server. So be on the lookout for this little "wondering gnome".
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Awesome! Glad you're having fun, bro! And yeah, AB is probably Decorating Central, though there are talented folks on just about everywhere, which is why I've got 3 Silver accounts full of alts to go a-roaming in (that, and I'm an alt-aholic ;->). And yeah, when you get your place finished, definitely let us see it! :)

Uwk
  3. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

I love it on AB. Lots of inspirations I can see all the time, though I do have a string of alts that I use to visit homes on other servers. Decorating is also probably the only thing tying me to EQ2 right now. Mechanics and content? I've seen it all before. I can find the same in any game it seems, but the decorating? Bar none, the best I've ever found. (And yes, I play RIFT as well.)

Question: Who were you on Venekor? *curious as she played there for some time as well*
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Gneaux Active Member

My main characters you might remember on Venekor were Gneaux or Kizzelle
  5. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Hrmm. Not familiar with those names. *thinks* Of course, it was some time ago that I played on Venekor. I was Shikaeshi, and up until the merge with Nagafen, I was Blossom as well. Blossom had to get a little name change, since she was a lower level than Nagafen Blossom. I don't PvP much anymore, but it's always nice to see others from Venekor.