Adventure writs in Sentinel's Fate

Discussion in 'Quests and Live Events' started by ARCHIVED-gamelle, Aug 8, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-gamelle Guest

I remember having seen adventure writs in the city of plaineel. I wanted to give them a try this morning with a friend and could not find the quest givers. They seem to have disappear and I cannot find an explanation for them disappearing. I could not find the Good or Evil quest givers at the two places indicated by eq2maps and where I do remember having seen them.

Did I miss a patch note or is that a mistake?

Thanks for answering

Edit: I'm currently playing on the Storm server by the way :)
  2. ARCHIVED-gamelle Guest

OK, i tried with another character -my main character that does all the quest he can - and could see the quest givers. It's funny enough that if you did not do the pre requisite you simply cannot see them.

Problem solved, but maybe a change could be done to avoir to be mistaken like that.
  3. ARCHIVED-gamelle Guest

Well after completing the quest and reading the lore, i would suggest that that kind of quest should be heirloom or of the "once" kind of quest for the same account. Seems to be pointless to repeat it for all your characters. No fun, No use, No loot.
  4. ARCHIVED-Drupal Guest

They've always been invisible until you completed the quests. There is a story quest there, you're the one who discovers where their place should be.
    They're fine as they are tbh. Want to see them ? Do the quests.
  5. ARCHIVED-gamelle Guest

hmmm we are playing a MMO and that is a narration problem. Of course you can always argue that what we do on a MMO is always redo things and that is a matter of opinion about what should be done once and redone once for each character. I heard yours.
    I had no problem doing all the quests SF requested me to do 9 times for 9 crafters. It seemed to be rewarding but not meaningful and above all seemed to be quite obvious to follow from step one to the last step.
    My opinion is that it is boring and not justified to reinstall writ npcs as i did it before with one character maybe 2 years ago. It was confusing for me to not be able to see them where they've stood for years. And for someone like me who may suffer from Alzheimer I missed them.
  6. ARCHIVED-Opeij Guest

You only need to do one quest to see the writ agents. It's from the representative of <home city here> right next to the wizard spire. It entails going to 4 different buildings, hailing 4 different people, then returning to the representative. It takes all of 5 minutes.