[?] Advanced Character Profiles -> viewing ranks of other alts than your own

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Zerebro, Feb 14, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Zerebro Guest

I paid a few cents to be able to have access to Advanced Character Profiles. But when I try to few the rankings of someone's alts that aren't my own, I get the message:"You must have a subscription to EverQuest II Station Players Advanced Character Profiles to access this page.". Therefore the question: is this option I paid for only meant to be for alts of your own? The option I chose is:"Advanced Character Profiles. Automatically updated character profiles including inventory, factions, achievements, item discovery and more!" So, what are the exact details about this? Addendum: I asked a friend of mine who doesn't have the extra option and guess what: he can see my rankings. Is this mix-up meant to be like this? I have to pay for other people to see my rankings?
  2. ARCHIVED-SOE-Jabru Guest

No, the intended behavior if you have subscribed is to be able to see anyone's character profile that is not set to private. I was trying to reproduce this error this morning and didnt have any luck. Could you log in to eq2players this morning and see if it is still happening?
  3. ARCHIVED-Raston Guest

[p]is it going to be the ongoing standard that without this you can't see your own? Or is that something that is broken? I know prior to the new system, I could view my own rankings and such, but now I can not.[/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-Zerebro Guest

Hurray! I can see them all (if not private ofcourse). OK for me if you delete this thread :p
  5. ARCHIVED-wodehouse Guest

[p]This is happening to me also. When I had to change a credit card last month, I also added the premium Station Players access. Everything was working fine until the change to the forums. Now, I cannot see any details on either my characters or anyone else's. Can someone direct me as to how to get this problem fixed? [/p]
  6. ARCHIVED-aquaviann Guest

I am having similar issues. I can't view my own profiles at all. I can view others' profiles, but not the other tabs of them (Alts, etc). I am logged in 'enough' to see my billing info and post here, but it still acts like I'm not logged in for character profiles, etc (am I imagining that those logins used to be the same?). Also, I sometimes get an odd error page (excessive sessions warning).
  7. ARCHIVED-Nuhus Guest

8. ARCHIVED-Condar Tarsonia Guest

I too am no longer able to see the advanced character profiles which I'm paying extra for. Any news on this topic? -Kat