Adorns for Accuracy and Strikethrough?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Aldorn, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Aldorn Member

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...mization-and-systems-updates-overview.597281/

In this post Caith posted the following:
    For some other stats such as Accuracy and Strikethrough, you will not find them on gear as they have been reserved for Adornments.

I have looked all over RoS on all the merchants I have access to, have asked guildies and also asked in General Chat. No one has seen these adorns. Can someone point me in the right direction OR can any Devs give a general idea of when these will be implemented, please? Optionally, can we have the information that they will not be being put into the game, please.

Knowing if these adorns are coming back will make it much easier to plan what gear to use moving forward.
    As a note, these adorns were hinted at on December 1st. We are now January 5th and have had several Game Updates as well as the launch of the newest Expansion to have implemented these adorns.
    Exotwo and Borb like this.
  2. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

On beta, the only strikethrough and accuracy adorns were in a rare 3 charge recipe book, and were both in the same book. I'd imagine those might drop from overseers when the new season comes out and possibly from raids. I don't know if anyone that has gotten any 3 charge adorn books from crafting missions yet.

I put in a bug report on the forums here about the lack of lower tier ST/accuracy adorns but no reply on if it is a bug or not that they are missing.
    Exotwo likes this.
  3. Aldorn Member

Hence why I posted here and in the EQ2 Discord @Caith. Just want to know -IF- we should be expecting them so we know which direction to go gear wise. Not a huge ask imo.
  4. Mint Loot Meddler

It seems these adorns were incorrectly omitted from the recipe books. We have the issue fixed internally and expect them to become available again with the next hotfix or patch. Players that have the recipe books already should see them appear automatically at that time.
    Errrorr, Breanna and Exotwo like this.
  5. Aldorn Member

Oh thank you VERY much for the update! It just seemed like part of the gear puzzle was missing. Really really appreciate you looking into this and fixing it for us!
    So, most likely next Tuesday?
    And is it just Strikethrough and Accuracy adorns that are missing?
  6. Mint Loot Meddler

From what I can see strikethrough and accuracy adornments seem to be all that was missing.
  7. Beee Well-Known Member

8. Aldorn Member

Again, thank you VERY much Mint! Really appreciate it!