Adept 3 spell

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Worrick, Nov 19, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Worrick Guest

I am currently able to get 1 Adept 3 spell for level 10-19. Just posting to get some opinions on which would be the best one to get. Looking at the spell list it looks like Blaze is our biggest nuke for a number of levels to go, but I am unsure as to how long the spell will still be usefull. I have already noticed some of my lower level spells being un-needed anymore and I don't want to make my only Adept 3 a spell that I will upgrade past soon. Any Warlocks out there with some expirience on what is the most usefull 10-19 spell especially those who are past 20 already.
  2. ARCHIVED-Azriael Guest

So Far your right our biggest damage is Blaze I still have it at app 3 and by far it's kicking out the most damage for single target dd's I have discarded lighting Burst as it is relatively usless and have gone to utilizeing more of the debuf dot line spells intermixed with ae spells.

My main spell line still consists of frozen manacles, tongue twist, freezing whorl, incinerate, freeze, blaze, storm of lightening, ice spike, conflagration, negative absorbtion, Painful meditation (used religiously), Kraythis curse of the toad (right now just for kicks not sure of practical application of this spell as of yet if any)

Then i have a general buff line for deaths new members of buffing tanks etc with buffs b4 or during combat with a few helpful spell and ability hot keys in the mix for myself.
    Hope this helps ya out.
    AS far as i can tell blaze will be our biggest dd nuke for a while so imo i would say get it at adept 3 it would be well worth it =)
  3. ARCHIVED-Svarte_Petter Guest

ua he only thing i use ice spike / lighting burst to is Start and finish HO¨s. otherwise its rather useless, only good spell ( single nuke we got until DARK disortion is blaze ) so go Adept 3 on it.

Svarte Petter
    23 Warlock
    Runney Eye
  4. ARCHIVED-StormYYC Guest

Careful which one you decide to adept. ''white'' spells don't get any benefits from higher upgrades then appII ...