Active RP Venues on AB?

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by Raff, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Raff Well-Known Member

Back after a long hiatus. Most of the info on Raven Mythic seems a bit dated. What (if any) venues , bars etc.. are currently active on AB?

Thanks,

Raf
  2. Psia_Meese New Member

You should seek out the player-written book, Smallcorners Guide to Recommended Venues. A server resource book compiled through currently active roleplayer's of the Antonia Bayle server. The 10th Edition was made public as of July 14th. Input was through such RP communities as Raven Mythic and others. Blank books are usually provided by volunteer Scribes from all over AB server. Try the Broker - search under Player-Written Books. In the spirit of getting the information out the cost is likely around 1 copper.

Thanks to Slipps Smallcorner's - aka Enjoys - for keeping us organized and up-to-date with such a useful resource.
  3. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

If you send me (Enjoys) an in game mail, I can send out a guide. The last time I tried to sell them, someone bought all 50 copies to fill bookshelves with! Also Enjoys carries some on her at all times, so I will park somewhere to give them out.

The guide has those venues that wished to be included, and it gets revised several times a year, currently we are on edition 10. Also, on the RM, is a forum posting by the same name as the guide that is kept updated as to the contents of the guide.

Have fun!