Acquiring Past Clockwork-themed Bonus Items in PoP Expac

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Forsteel, May 25, 2020.

1. Forsteel New Member

Greetings. I missed the deadline for purchasing the Premium edition of the "Planes of Prophecy" expansion, released on November 28, 2017, and wish to acquire the unique bonus items that were included with that edition for the specific purpose of role-playing an ultimate (non-hostile) Clockwork machine.

Many years ago, I used to play a Gnome in Ak'Anon in "EverQuest for Macintosh," and have always been especially fascinated with Clockwork machines. However, recently I visited a "Sprocket's Interlocking Plane" home of a friend, and felt extremely depressed to learn that, apparently, there is currently no way to acquire this home anymore. Although I am aware that a similarly-themed "Tinkerer's Isle" home also exists, I have compared the two homes and much prefer the architecture of the pair of buildings on a floating platform in the sky of the former to that of the island surrounded by water of the latter; also, I wish to acquire the furniture included in the "Sprocket's Interlocking Plane Builder's Kit."

Another item that I wish to acquire from that edition of that expansion is the "Planes of Prophecy Painting." Although I managed to acquire the "Planes of Power Painting" associated with that expansion by reaching level 101 before December 12, 2017, I have never acquired the "Planes of Prophecy Painting."

Might it be possible to allow acquiring these and other Clockwork-themed bonus items in the Premium edition of the "Planes of Prophecy" expansion (including the mounts, familiar, mercenary, and portal), say, during the Tinkerfest festival? Without those items, every time that I see a fellow player who has them, I feel that something crucial is missing from my Clockwork-themed collection, and that I am somehow inferior as a Clockwork machine role-playing aspirant. This feeling creates an urge to go somewhere else where I can role-play a Clockwork machine without feeling hopelessly inferior to other players.

If I could somehow complete my Clockwork-themed collection, then that would provide a strong motivation to purchase future expansion packs as well; otherwise, I feel hopelessly frustrated.
    parissa and Rosyposy like this.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

The only way to get those items is to go back in time and order them when they are available. Sorry. :oops:
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Ndiar Active Member

If the item your looking for is flagged one per character you can ask if someone will create a new toon on their account and place them in your house for you. I have done this many times on the Halls of Fate server for people. I make a throw away toon, claim the items, place the items in the persons house (for non-tradable items) and delete the toon when I am done to reclaim the character slot.