achievement points

Discussion in 'Wizard' started by ARCHIVED-oriyellow2, Aug 25, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-oriyellow2 Guest

need points on achievement points. all other guides are for experienced player or partial. need very basic and simple explanation on what are the meaning of each line- ie str,agility etc/. some of my qustion:
    1. many said i should put my first points into manaburn. is it true and what next? (to get manaburn i need to put points in- fortify elemnts,converge,harvest mana or also can put points in vital transfer,concussive,mana intromission?)
    2.agility point should be first? why? and why no points in int? isnt more int gives more damage?
    thank u.
  2. ARCHIVED-Senliten Guest

You would want to get manaburn as fast as you can, being a solo wizzy I found it is seriously handy on doing single heritage quests. A good example would be "The Stein of Moggok" heritage quest, because you can easily if done right knock it out by yerself with the NPC's at about green con.
    I would say Max Fortify, Concussive (very helpful on NPC's that must be fully agro on a tank at all times), and then bounce between the last few.
    As for the agility question, not to sure myself, I just left it alone and seem to do just fine.
  3. ARCHIVED-Stvengeance Guest

You dont want to go down the int line because the skills down the int tree are not very useful.
    The skills down the agi line are very useful
  4. ARCHIVED-oriyellow2 Guest

wat about putting only in the int increase - the first one in int line?
  5. ARCHIVED-Fendaria Guest

oriyellow2 wrote:
    The int increase is too low to make any serious difference either at low levels or high.
    At low levels it was much more useful to me to put points into STR so I could carry more stuff around.
    Putting 10 points into Magi Shielding early is also extremely useful as the ward it provides is very nice.
    Fendaria