Account-wide currency problem

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Elyria, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Elyria Well-Known Member

So, I logged into my days-old Level 100 Fury on Test. For some reason she does not have any of my account-wide currency: no Days of Summer, no Marks of Glory, and only the 4 Loyalty tokens she earned herself:confused:. Anyone else having problems like this? I tried a few of my other Test ladies and they are fine...*grumble
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Is she brand new-brand new? Newer, I'm guessing, than your other ladies...

Had you made her after Jan. 10?

Uwk
    Elyria likes this.
  3. Elyria Well-Known Member

Ohhh, ya, I did make her after the 10th...maybe something to do with all the other little buggies we've been havin'? I hope they fix it soon. I could always redo the panda quests, NBD, but it kinda sucks not having access to all of my loyalty tokens:eek:
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Aha! It is all characters on Test created after that patch on the 10th. (Normal creation as well as the unlocked trial heroics)

It is impacting, at the very least: account-wide currency (including loyalty tokens, Days of Summer Tokens, etc), and deity attributes. I just checked an alt that I made on the 13th to verify.

Since Days of Summer stuff has been known to flake for parts of individual accounts, I hadn't thought much of a guildmate who was reporting several with the issue -- it just hadn't "clicked" that there was more to it than that before now. :(

I'm assuming that this is tied to the code mismatches between Test and Live.