Account House or Hall

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-dimitra, Aug 9, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-dimitra Guest

I would love to see housing or a hall for my account. Where i can get all the amenities and have it just be mine, and all my characters are owners. I know i'm so selfish lol
  2. ARCHIVED-Mermut Guest

Make 5 free accounts, 5 box them to make a guild. Delete all but one of the accounts, give the remaining invite privileges, invite all your alts. Done.
  3. ARCHIVED-decator666 Guest

I agree with this as well...it's a real hassle to buy 20 pp worth of fuels to stock in my main house so everyone can craft...I was thinking of doing the guild thing myself but then decided getting to level 30 would takes years alone...
  4. ARCHIVED-Bruenour Guest

5. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

decator666 wrote:
    You can level a guild to 30 really fast just doing crafting writs. My sister and I share a small NQ guildhall. We had fun decorating it, and we have all the crafting areas, the shared harvest box and so forth.
  6. ARCHIVED-Drupal Guest

decator666 wrote:
    Well I was in that situation myself, made my own guild and leveled it to 30 on my own. I just used my lvl 90 assassin, and did all the writs in KP. The evil side writs are nicely layed out and you can do them in a big circle getting back to the harbour after the last one. It took me a few weeks of dedicated writ grinding, but I was very happy when I got to 30 and purchased the first Guild Hall :).
    Oh, just don't forget to stock up on arrows , nothing is more annoying than having to stop and go buy some again ...
  7. ARCHIVED-decator666 Guest

oh cool...but i don't have 5 boxes haha wish there was a way to just sign in my alts...but i think you have to create a 5 man group or something...
  8. ARCHIVED-Drupal Guest

decator666 wrote:
    Just ask for a few ppl in chat, pay them a few plat each and you're set.
  9. ARCHIVED-decator666 Guest

Good idea...I was thinking of that too but hate to bother people haha...Maybe I'll try that though.