Account Banned - please help

Discussion in 'Account Related Support' started by ARCHIVED-Davish_Darkwolf, Mar 21, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Davish_Darkwolf Guest

Been playing all week and enjoying the last patch.
    Logged in today, was afk while taking out the dog and feeding the cats and missed a tell from a player (dont remember name) in timorous deep (if im not mistaken).
    He sent me a tell asking to lend him 20 silver and i didnt reply him.
    Did the Guk Chrono instance, ported back to Halas and suddenly game "crashed"
    When i tried to login back again i get the message "your account has been Banned"

Contacted support, no answer so far.
    Please help, have a Gold account since 2004
  2. ARCHIVED-TSR-MattG Guest

PM me your Station Name - I'll have a look at why the account is banned.
  3. ARCHIVED-retro_guy Guest

Hope it gets sorted out for you ok, but of course it's the weekend now so probably won't get fixed till next week now.
  4. ARCHIVED-Davish_Darkwolf Guest

5. ARCHIVED-biggitybam Guest

I am having the same issue. I played last night and everything was fine. I had been playing all week i go to log on tonight to enjoy some time and all of a sudden it says that my account has been banned. I would like to know but doubt that i will get an answer before the weekend is out. I have been a gold account member for over 2 years now.
  6. ARCHIVED-BlondJonIL Guest

I have the best one yet, just opened my email today, 4/2 to find an email from Sony saying my account was banned for buying plat from know money lauderer.
    Wait it gets better:
    The best part of this is this Suppossed transaction took place on 2/28, yes that's right 5 weeks ago. It was for the amount of a whole 230, yes a whole 230 plat. The ironic part of this whole situation is that during the time frame in question I had gotten 4 colossals from TSA and had sold 3 all of which for over 900plat on the broker. During this time(Jan/Feb) I had also sold many other things on the broker, All of which could be verfied and at the time of this SUPPOSSED transaction had easliy made 4k plat on the broker and had most of this still at the time of the SuPPOSSED incident on 2/28. I never bought any equipment in fact all my stuff on any character is Rygorr at best :). WHY WOULD SOMEONE WITH THIS AMMOUNT OF PLAT EVEN BOTHER WITH 200PLat Huh , really would like an answer. Never mind this 8 year PAYING SUBSCRIPTION has had enough of GMs that do not properly do their job. Thanks for sedtting me free to find another game that isn't in its death throes that are exaperated by bad customer service.