? about Ui's

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Dakkhon, Dec 28, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Dakkhon Guest

Where can i find a different UI? Also I have a Arasai Warden lvl19 atm. I want to go the melee spec line so I went for the max 75% crit line first. Is that a mistake. I want to do max dps. I have been reading the boards here lately but just wanted to hear a few more exp players or players who have or are doing this and how has it been working. I like it so far. The melee attacks miss alor or get parried so I still use my spells....unless I am winning in pvp by a large margin ;P Also should I get gear with Str and wis first before anything else or should I mix it up with Str,Wis and Int? TIA for any help you can provide.
  2. ARCHIVED-Arielle Nightshade Guest

Check out the recent thread about Combat Arts ..it's still up on the top of the list on the forums, and is a really good discussion about how to do what you are asking regarding melee.
    For UI's go to: http://www.eq2interface.com Lots of nice ones there - and like melee, you'll get different opinions as to which one is 'favorite' :) If you have come to this game from, say, WoW...you'll find that we don't have as many add-ons available to us as that game does from 3rd parties. I also think you'll find we don't need as many either. (my opinion :) )
    Welcome to the Pack :)