about the aa lineup

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by suka, May 25, 2014.

1. suka Well-Known Member

I have a question and i have been trying to figure it out for some time but am stumped. In my aa tree under alternate advancement, it shows "unassigned points 16". However, it won't allow me to assign those points. when i go to the edit window, those 16 points promptly disappear, only to come back when i go to commit. what is going on? anyone have any idea?
  2. Bansidhe Active Member

Is it already assigned to one of the more expensive endline choices,this happened to me and it basically "saves up" the points to assign them ,hope this helped :)
  3. suka Well-Known Member

no doesn't seem to be. before they raised us up 10 more points, it claimed that i only had one point unassigned, and i tried every way i could to assign it - since i was maxed i really wanted it all assigned. but now we are 10 more points and it says i need to place 16 points. sounds weird to me.
  4. Bansidhe Active Member

Blast,I was hoping that was it,hope someone more knowledgeable than me can help then :)

P.S. Two thoughts occur to me,have you maybe "tweaked" an AA,so that the points assigned after can't actually be assigned as the prerequisite isn't there any more?
    And if you wanted you could actually manually count all the AA points in your aa and see if the numbers add up,exposing the glitch,though I know this would be massively boring ?
  5. suka Well-Known Member

i redo each toons aa lineup as they level. every 5 levels, they get a revamp. then when they hit max aas, they get another revamp i have been very cautious with it. however, when 340 was the max and my wiz hit it, i noticed there was still that "unassigned" point. no matter how many times i revamped her, she still had an unassigned point. Now, because she is at 341, she has more unassigned points from a layout that was preassigned. and a little "!" on her achievements.

if those were simply not used but preassigned, she wouldn't have that exclamation point on her tab. However, i noticed most of my high level toons have those. Before the cap was raised i was trying everything i could to assign that last point.
  6. Bansidhe Active Member

Well,mine does have the exclamation point as it is assigned but not yet enough,so that's why I thought it might help.
    Well I'm out of thoughts then and can just cross my fingers for you,sorry :)
    Hope some AA expert chimes in on this because i'm not sure now either .
  7. suka Well-Known Member

thanks - i appreciate your effort. i may have to wait until i am finished with her level and look again and then if i can't solve it, i will petition it.