Aberrant Idols rewards need to be fixed

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Anastaise, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Anastaise Active Member

These weapons have the exact same classes listed and should be fixed according to normal game mechanics to include classes that can equip the corresponding weapon type. One-handed hammer should include all priests, the sword should include druids, etc... For such a desirable collection reward, it is pretty unfair to exclude so many classes from being able to equip any version.

\aITEM 902547195 1428739263:Tempered Darkmetal Etched Hammer\/a
    \aITEM -20809095 -1490044298:Tempered Darkmetal Etched Blade\/a
    \aITEM 937379648 1244056246:Tempered Darkmetal Etched Dagger\/a
    Bloodguts, Netharius, Jrel and 2 others like this.
  2. forumguy3419 Member

Yes please, add druids on the blade at least, thanks!
  3. Sylke Well-Known Member

Same issue as at least one other meta collection reward (Memories of Kralet). The weapons have all the same classes, even though they definitely should not.
  4. Odur27 Member

Just came here to post about this, big oversight I hope. I have been waiting for an EA one hander only to find out Druids and clerics get totally smurfed on this. Thanks in advance for fixing these.
  5. Lamatu Active Member

I would like a 2h option for my warden.
    Wurm likes this.
  6. Anaiul Member

Yes, wtb 2h option other than the advanced solo staff for druids please but it would certainly be nice to be included in the Aberrant Idols rewards... other than a one charge illusion door prize. Thanks.
  7. Netharius Member

I'd also like to see the 1-handed crushing weapon to be Templar usable - as far I can tell, none of these items are cleric-usable :(...
  8. Flatline Well-Known Member

UP, copy and paste fail is horrible
  9. Anastaise Active Member

Another big issue with all 3 weapon types having the same classes (and the wrong classes in some cases). Our Mystic got the blade since it has his class listed (he liked the appearance better) only to realize after equipping it that he has zero slashing skill and is unable to get slashing skill so he cannot get any damage from auto attack from the weapon. They really need to fix these so the proper classes are listed based upon weapon/damage type. I hope CS can swap out the weapon since there is no possible way to obtain this again since it is a no-trade quest reward. Oh and using a disease infusion on the blade did not fix it - he still can't do any damage. This needs to be fixed sooner rather than later. Excluding all druids and clerics from these weapons and allowing ALL other classes to equip them is a pretty huge oversight.
  10. Lillim New Member

Yes, please fix both collection rewards . My Templar ist waiting :)
  11. xkrisx Well-Known Member

I just wish they would Add Mitigation to the Tempered Darkmetal Etched Hammer from this Collection. Or at least Block %, not that its needed but I am tired of seeing this stuff with no tank stats. There are only 2 " Tank " Ethereal Strike type weapons in game and both are obtained from raid. Why not add Mitigation to one of the collection items to give it some variety for " ALL " classes rather then not.
  12. Anastaise Active Member

flameweaver likes this.
  13. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I had already opened a couple of tickets last week on this collection on the DBG Issue Tracker. If this is an issue that matters to you, please go and upvote the tickets:

The more votes a ticket has, the higher priority it gets. For those people concerned about making a login for the tracker, start a free Gmail account and make a login JUST for the tracker. This is the place you can both report bugs AND see what's happening to them.
  14. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

DEFINITELY wait for the fix on this then the Mystic should /petition.
  15. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I created a ticket for this collection as well: https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQII-417

Go upvote, etc.
  16. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

There seems to be a lot of MIT on a heck of a lot of armor and other gear, and BLOCK too. A dev would have to comment, but it may just be that they want MIT and BLOCK to come from gear other than weapons. Open a ticket proposing the improvement!
  17. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Clerics and Shaman totally got shafted on these. Mages and Scouts also to a lesser degree.
  18. Kander Developer

We'll take a look at it.
    Sigrdrifa and Laiina like this.
  19. Sylke Well-Known Member

The rewards from the Memories of Kralet collection also have incorrect classes listed on the items.
    http://u.eq2wire.com/collection/detail/1524756872

Oh, maybe ignore this. I didn't see the previous replies already mentioning it :eek:
  20. Wurm Well-Known Member

I haven't seen one single piece of plate armor from the collections with either MIT or BLOCK on it. It's all been utter crap good for nothing but the salvage button.
    Brenvia likes this.