AA's re-setting every time I level

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Ipocrita, May 23, 2018.

1. Ipocrita Active Member

Has anyone else had this problem? Since I hit level 50, every time I level, my AA's are un-committing and re-setting. It means I have to recommit every single time I ding, which is a bit of a pain as it's on my warden and I have a shed-load of buffs! Plus half my CA's and spells are suddenly no longer available, no fun if it happens in the middle of a fight.
    So far I've tried:
    (a) Creating a new AA profile
    (b) Re-naming the old AA profile
    (c) Deleting all AA profiles and starting afresh
    (d) Spending my points as I go along
    (e) Spending all my points at once
    I seriously can't think of anything else to do.
    I know I'm not the only one to have experienced this, a couple of months ago someone else raised the same issue in chat, but I don't know if they ever resolved it or not, or how.
    If I was levelling fast or being PL'd it probably wouldn't matter, but I'm taking it slow on an RP toon, so it breaks the flow of concentration :)
    Any suggestions welcome.
  2. Xianthia Well-Known Member

The pre-built profiles seem to have this happen (to me) after reaching a certain level. Resetting/reallocating the AAs have always fixed it for me. Obvious question, you are sure to commit them/zone/camp afterwards?

You've listed most/if not all of the fixes I'd have suggested. Doing all of those steps and barring someone else piping in with a suggestion maybe try /petition /bug and see if CS can offer some sort of help/reset. Having AAs reset any time you level is an annoying behavior. Hope it's resolved for you quickly.
  3. Ipocrita Active Member

Thanks for response Xianthia :) And yes, I made sure it was committed and everything (first thing I did, because I know I'm a bit dippy sometimes).
    I'll raise it as a bug for sure, just wanted to know if anyone had encountered it before and had a fix!
    Thanks again!
  4. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

AA profiles interface is confusing. After 4 years of playing game I still have problems understanding it. And even if I think that I know how AA profiles work today, I am not so sure that would be able to recall this knowledge next time I start to properly use them unless I write it down somewhere.

Perhaps adding pop up windows with explanations would help.
  5. Aydindri New Member

I tried all these same things. i THINK the issue might be a data corruption style issue as once I saved the information as a NEW description it stopped the issues finally.